Windows 10: My account merged with my work computer when I signed into Word. How to undo?

Discus and support My account merged with my work computer when I signed into Word. How to undo? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has never happened before until recently when I was forced to re-log into my microsoft account in order to use Word. How do I undo this? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by acg1215, May 24, 2019.

1. acg1215 Win User

My account merged with my work computer when I signed into Word. How to undo?

This has never happened before until recently when I was forced to re-log into my microsoft account in order to use Word. How do I undo this? I cannot have my personal things on my work computer and vice-versa.

:)

acg1215, May 24, 2019

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 24, 2019
  3. Ray.TJ Win User
    Merging Word files

I want to merge several separate Word text files into one (large) document. I have selected the final document in Word 10 and clicked Insert. However neither 'object' nor 'file' appear in the list of options as was anticipated . Help/advice please

Many thanks

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, May 24, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My account merged with my work computer when I signed into Word.  How to undo? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. My account merged with my work computer when I signed into Word. How to undo? - Similar Threads - account merged computer

2. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  3. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  4. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  5. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  6. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I sign in to my computer when my PIN and password are not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sign in to my computer when my PIN and password are not working?: Hello there, I'm having a big problem related to being able to sign in to my laptop. A few days ago, when I opened up my laptop and tried to sign in, I was given the message 'something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0xd000a002. Click to set up your PIN again.' I...
  8. How can I sign in to my computer when my PIN and password are not working?

How can I sign in to my computer when my PIN and password are not working?: Hello there, I'm having a big problem related to being able to sign in to my laptop. A few days ago, when I opened up my laptop and tried to sign in, I was given the message 'something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0xd000a002. Click to set up your PIN again.' I...
  9. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-sign-in-to-my-icloud-account-my-computer/481fc64b-244d-4be2-9730-9692e770f791"
  10. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?: So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log into my computer. How do I change this? I use different passwords for everything so this isn't optimal for me. Please help,...