Windows 10: My account profile does not change

Discus and support My account profile does not change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My account profile does not change Hi , I was able to change my account profile several times But now that I wanted to change itI could not change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sajjaddoostali, May 28, 2021.

1. My account profile does not change

My account profile does not change Hi , I was able to change my account profile several times But now that I wanted to change itI could not change my photo from the files or from my webcam

:)

sajjaddoostali, May 28, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 28, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, May 28, 2021
  4. My account profile does not change

2 part question......Removing an account AND.....changing a profile Picture

Hi Carl,

The account that you’re seeing on the login screen of your Windows 10 PC can be removed from the
    Settings or using an elevated Command Prompt. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage the account by following the steps below:

• Click Start > Settings > Accounts.
    • For Windows versions 1607 and 1703, click the Family & other users.
    • For version 1709, click Family & other people.
    • Select the account that you want to delete, click Remove, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

You may also use the Command Prompt to delete the account by proceeding with these steps:

• Click Start, type Command Prompt, right-click on the program and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Type net user and press Enter. It will show the list of accounts on your computer.
    • On the Command Prompt window, enter this command: net user (User account) /delete and press
      Enter. (Example: net user /delete).
    • Once you’re done, this process will automatically remove the account from your computer.

Note: Before doing these steps, restart your PC to make sure that the account that you want to delete is not currently signed in. Additionally, you may be prompted for an administrator password and confirmation of the changes that require
    administrative rights. Provide the password and confirm to proceed. Please make sure that you follow the steps with care to avoid any issue.

Furthermore, you may change the account photo on your PC by following the steps provided in this article on how to
    change your account picture. Once you’re on the page, you may
    proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to change the image on your user profile.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, May 28, 2021
Thema:

My account profile does not change

1. My account profile does not change - Similar Threads - account profile does

2. Changing user profile account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing user profile account on laptop?: I suck at explaining things, so I hope this makes sense. My husband and I, for the last 3 years, shared a laptop. Not only did we share a laptop, but we also used the same user profile, which was logged into his Microsoft account. because we're married, we saw 0 reason to...
  3. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  4. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  5. Changing Microsoft account on main profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Microsoft account on main profile.: When I first got my PC I didn't have a Microsoft account to sign into so I signed into my parents account under my mothers email. Now a couple years later this is causing some troubles. I wanted to keep my desktop all the same. Like all the files I have downloaded, programs,...
  6. Changing Microsoft account on main profile.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Microsoft account on main profile.: When I first got my PC I didn't have a Microsoft account to sign into so I signed into my parents account under my mothers email. Now a couple years later this is causing some troubles. I wanted to keep my desktop all the same. Like all the files I have downloaded, programs,...
  7. Change Windows Account in local profile

Change Windows Account in local profile: Hallo, can you give me a hint how to change the windows account in a local profile without making a new profile? - - - Updated - - - I have already added another microsoft account but how can I change it? 179673
  8. Changing account Profile email address:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing account Profile email address:: Hi, I will be changing my service provider over the next few weeks and I need to change my account profile email address. any help is needed urgently, Please ARG:...
  9. Changing Microsoft account associated with a profile

Changing Microsoft account associated with a profile: My child somehow associated his Microsoft account from school with the main profile on our home PC and we can't figure out how to change/remove it. He's essentially taken over that profile. Any and all suggestions appreciated shy of saving local data wiping it....
  10. how to change my profile to child account

how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506