Windows 10: My account suddenly disappeared from the forum!

Discus and support My account suddenly disappeared from the forum! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using tenforums and sevenforums for years. I had another account here and it suddenly disappeared, not registered! I contacted support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup2, Jun 12, 2021.

1. mibaup2 Win User

My account suddenly disappeared from the forum!

Hi, I've been using tenforums and sevenforums for years. I had another account here and it suddenly disappeared, not registered! I contacted support here and they told me they do not have such account. Did someone from the tenforums team accidentally deleted accounts?

:)

mibaup2, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Solutions Win User
    Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Manosman Win User

D: Drive Suddenly Disappeared

I have seen this command before, though I've never used it much, other than to list the disks. I indeed only have 1 2TB drive. However, it's gone again. And even though I tried to list the disks, only C: appeared.

I'll try to open the box tomorrow and see if I can make it appear again.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I did a diskpart and then I was able to use the drive again, format it and it's now the same way I bought it (software-wise at least). I also made sure all drivers were up to date (just in case).

However, when it comes to Western Digital's disk test, it still fails for the same reasons. The disk is currently empty, so it's indeed a hardware problem. The cables are all good, so it's the drive itself I guess.

Any other suggestions maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

So, I did got no different results from the test, but I saw this. It seems this is the only fail it gives in this results window.

My account suddenly disappeared from the forum! [​IMG]

Manosman, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. My account suddenly disappeared from the forum! - Similar Threads - account suddenly disappeared

2. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...
  3. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth are suddenly disappeared from my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth are suddenly disappeared from my windows 11: I was connected to a wifi network. Suddenly when I switched on my pc , the wifi and Bluetooth option were missing. I tried using Carlo TJ 's method of updating an old adapter still the problem persists . My system model is Inspiron 15 3520....
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth are suddenly disappeared from my windows 11

Wifi and Bluetooth are suddenly disappeared from my windows 11: I was connected to a wifi network. Suddenly when I switched on my pc , the wifi and Bluetooth option were missing. I tried using Carlo TJ 's method of updating an old adapter still the problem persists . My system model is Inspiron 15 3520....
  6. My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.: Hi.A few days ago, my laptop's Bluetooth just disappeared, it is not on the taskbar, it doesn't appear on Device Manager even after I've enabled the option to show hidden devices the driver is missing, on Settings I have no option to turn it on, I don't know what to do to get...
  7. My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.

My bluetooth suddenly disappeared from my machine.: Hi.A few days ago, my laptop's Bluetooth just disappeared, it is not on the taskbar, it doesn't appear on Device Manager even after I've enabled the option to show hidden devices the driver is missing, on Settings I have no option to turn it on, I don't know what to do to get...
  8. Malwarebytes Forum Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Forum Account: When I register malwarebytes forum account, it does not send verification code to my email. I click resend again then 15 minutes still don't get received. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes-forum-account/582fcde8-472f-4245-ae08-c64e2d6cbe0c
  9. My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list: Hello community, My WiFi name suddenly disappears from wifi list and it disconnects. My neighbors wifi appear, my hotspot appears, but only my wifi disappears. Sometime troubleshooting works and my wifi appears, sometimes it doesn't. It generally happens when my laptop...
  10. Guest account suddenly disappeared after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guest account suddenly disappeared after reboot: Hi A friend of mine suffers from this nasty problem of not being able to find her 'Guest' account. The computer she was using had two accounts: one of them called 'SS' and the other 'Guest'. She was storing all her data in the 'Guest' account but suddenly after a reboot...