Windows 10: My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have found out that there has been unauthorized access to my Account, which hopefully I have reset now. A purchase was made for an XBox game note I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JezNewsome, Mar 18, 2020.

1. My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store

I have found out that there has been unauthorized access to my Account, which hopefully I have reset now.

A purchase was made for an XBox game note I do not own an XBox.

I would like to request a refund of the fraudulent payment £38.99 as this purchase was made by the hacker.

:)

JezNewsome, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Did someone hack my account microsoft account?

Hi Tony,

There's a possibility that there was an attempt to hack your account, however, as of now, we don't have a way to know and verify who did it. If you're using your for purchasing of apps and games in the Microsoft Store, we suggest checking if there was a
    change on your purchased items. We also recommend changing your password to a stronger one, and might as well turn on the two-step verification. Refer to this
    article on how to protect your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Mar 18, 2020
  3. wahdangun Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Mar 18, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store

1. My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Account was Hacked

2. Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help: How do I recover my Microsoft account? It got hacked by a hacker with @rambler.ru email. They changed my email and password. My Microsoft account had minecraft with my in game purchases. Can anybody please help me....
  3. Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked. Had my in game purchases please help: How do I recover my Microsoft account? It got hacked by a hacker with @rambler.ru email. They changed my email and password. My Microsoft account had minecraft with my in game purchases. Can anybody please help me....
  4. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  5. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  6. Unauthorized purchases

Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  7. Unauthorized purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  8. I did not receive the item I purchased digitally from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I did not receive the item I purchased digitally from Microsoft store: I bought Robux form Microsoft store for $10 it said to log into my account using a Microsoft Device then I would receive 800 Robux upon logging into my account I did not receive 800 Robux Please contact me so we can get this issue resolved...
  9. can i purchase items from microsoft store using my google account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i purchase items from microsoft store using my google account: can i use my google account to purchase items from microsoft store ** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Outlook / Windows 8 / Microsoft 365 Family **...
  10. How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?: My account had purchase made 3-17-20 T.Dewalt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-unauthorized-purchase-from-russiaon/a2e7db19-59d9-4cc5-b47a-7b269f117298