Windows 10: My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

Discus and support My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Audi64, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Audi64 Win User

My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or exist. There was a data breach for me a while back.While I was trying to put my password in again, there's an email that I didn't recognize, it was "sj*****@arxxwalls.com" I tried following every help that I could find, even following Microsoft help. But, mostly because now the account doesn't recognize or exist.Is there a way to get my account back?

:)

Audi64, Oct 3, 2022
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Oct 3, 2022
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 3, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Account hacked and email changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked and email changed: My microsoft account was hacked while I was playing minecraft. I recovered it and requested a change in security details, which put the account in the 30-day period, but the hacker had generated a security code before this. My account has been hacked again and now the email...
  3. Account hacked and email changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account hacked and email changed: My microsoft account was hacked while I was playing minecraft. I recovered it and requested a change in security details, which put the account in the 30-day period, but the hacker had generated a security code before this. My account has been hacked again and now the email...
  4. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  5. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...: I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or exist. There was a data breach for me a while back.While I was trying to put my password in again, there's an email that I...
  6. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...: I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or exist. There was a data breach for me a while back.While I was trying to put my password in again, there's an email that I...
  7. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  8. Account Hacked And Email Changed

Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  9. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Account Hacked. Can't change local login.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Hacked. Can't change local login.: Hello, I have reason to believe my accounts been hacked, because my computers has 475gb stored on the C: drive with all that data being stored in the temp folder. The first thing I tried to do was change my password, but the "change password" option has been removed from my...