Windows 10: My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account....

Discus and support My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account. Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Frida_211, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Frida_211 Win User

My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account....

My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account. Thanks

:)

Frida_211, Aug 16, 2022
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Aug 16, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 16, 2022
  4. webJockey Win User

My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account....

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. My account was hacked today. How do I recover it. I am not receiving emails on my account.... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails: My account was hacked and I changed my password but now I am not receiving new emails. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-and-although-i-can-see-my/ce941ee1-4772-4c9c-8173-a0c43c1c2e56
  3. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  4. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  5. How do I recover my hacked minecraft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my hacked minecraft account?: I can still use my account but my email changed, and the recovery email is different to. My password and recovery phone number also changed. I went on hypixel skyblock and my profiles were deleted. I joined some ones discord through a link someone sent through Minecraft and...
  6. How do I recover my hacked minecraft account?

How do I recover my hacked minecraft account?: I can still use my account but my email changed, and the recovery email is different to. My password and recovery phone number also changed. I went on hypixel skyblock and my profiles were deleted. I joined some ones discord through a link someone sent through Minecraft and...
  7. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?: My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to someone else's, and they even went as far as to use an authenticator app to add extra security on MY account. I filled out the...
  8. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?: My account was hacked last night 05/07/2023, and I've just been sent in circles figuring out how to recover my account. The email was changed to someone else's, and they even went as far as to use an authenticator app to add extra security on MY account. I filled out the...
  9. How can I recover my account that was hacked along with a hacked email?

10. How do I recover my email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover my email account: how do I recover my email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-email-account/07cccc86-2eb9-47a2-a8ae-28c58f412792