Windows 10: My Account Was Hacked

Discus and support My Account Was Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft Please See This So Recently My Microsoft Account Was Hacked The Hacker Changed The Email And Password I Have A Screen Shot Of Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by i need help i was hacked, Jul 24, 2022.

1. My Account Was Hacked

Microsoft Please See This So Recently My Microsoft Account Was Hacked The Hacker Changed The Email And Password I Have A Screen Shot Of Microsoft Telling Me My Email Address Was Deleted From The Account Then When I Went To Reset The Password To My Pc To Make Sure No One Dangerous Could Get In I Saw There Email I Have A Picture of it So then I Factory Reset My Pc So They Couldnt Get In To Any Of My Other Accounts I Have Screen Shots of Purchases And The First Password And Email Used On The Account Please Help Me Get My Account Back I Have Proof Its Mine I Downloaded A Fps Booster Cause I was L

:)

i need help i was hacked, Jul 24, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 24, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jul 24, 2022
  4. My Account Was Hacked

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

My Account Was Hacked

1. My Account Was Hacked - Similar Threads - Account Was Hacked

2. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  3. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  4. My account was hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked: I lost almost everything when I was hacked including all my emails and all my documents on Word. Despite various experts trying to recover anything, I have lost everything. When I try to log into Microsoft to produce a word documnent, I am being sent round and round in...
  5. My account was hacked

My account was hacked: I lost almost everything when I was hacked including all my emails and all my documents on Word. Despite various experts trying to recover anything, I have lost everything. When I try to log into Microsoft to produce a word documnent, I am being sent round and round in...
  6. My account was hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  8. My hacked account

My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  9. my account hacked

my account hacked: Hello I use Google Translate My Microsoft account has been hacked And the hacker changed the email I can not recover the account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is my account Now that I want to log in to my account Writes There is no account The hacker...
  10. My account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account hacked: My account has been hacked for a lot of Money. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-hacked/7552cc1d-e7e2-44e2-962f-ce6a4ba76c36