Windows 10: My account won't connect to anything

Discus and support My account won't connect to anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First thing I noticed and the main issue was that the microsoft store will NOT let me sign in. I click sign in, nothing happens, I tried resetting the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephenKrahling, May 28, 2020.

1. My account won't connect to anything

First thing I noticed and the main issue was that the microsoft store will NOT let me sign in. I click sign in, nothing happens, I tried resetting the store multiple times and nothing has worked. I have been looking for a solution for this for hours, and in multiple threads where this is brought up this problem never seems to get resolved.

The second thing I noticed is that my account is not linked to my device, I am signed in on my microsoft account on this computer yet it is not linked. I can't seem to change my password or pin from my settings.

I have windows 10, I just checked yesterday and my computer is up to date, I tried scanning everything for corrupt files with the command prompt. NOTHING IS WORKING

:)

StephenKrahling, May 28, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My account won't connect to anything [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My account won't connect to anything [​IMG]

4. My account won't connect to anything

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, May 28, 2020
Thema:

My account won't connect to anything

1. My account won't connect to anything - Similar Threads - account won't connect

2. My Pc tower won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc tower won't connect to anything: Hello, I am having a problem with my computer, as it states in the title. So, the computer turns on and it will turn on the monitor but the screen doesn't display, it just shows a black screen. I've tried changing the hdmi cables three times, unplugged everything out of both...
  3. My Pc tower won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc tower won't connect to anything: Hello, I am having a problem with my computer, as it states in the title. So, the computer turns on and it will turn on the monitor but the screen doesn't display, it just shows a black screen. I've tried changing the hdmi cables three times, unplugged everything out of both...
  4. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  5. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  6. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  7. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  8. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My computer won't respond to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't respond to anything: Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this. My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything even when I press the power button or caps lock. I am wondering what I can do. I saw a bunch of articles involving task...
  10. My Microsoft Account won't sync anything, except favorites in Edge.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft Account won't sync anything, except favorites in Edge.: Dear community, This problem began when I first installed the Fall Creator's Update (1709) last year. Since then, it's been nothing but sync issues. I created a new Microsoft Account, just to try and see what happens when I try to sync passwords, theme and other things. It...