Windows 10: My Account

Discus and support My Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've seen the Microsoft mail before. I don't understand a few things: Why do I need it? Who authorized it? How much is the cost? I can't call you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Glen Aaron Stephens, Jul 14, 2019.

1. My Account

I've seen the Microsoft mail before. I don't understand a few things:

Why do I need it?

Who authorized it?

How much is the cost?

I can't call you on the phone due to my deafness.

:)

Glen Aaron Stephens, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 14, 2019
  4. My Account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

My Account

1. My Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Replacing old laptop but keeping MS account the same

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Replacing old laptop but keeping MS account the same: I just got a new laptop to replace my older one. What i want to do is use my current Microsoft account for the new laptop and put my old laptop under a new account. Eventually, after all the files are moved, i will probably deactivate the new MS account (with the old laptop)...
  3. Ghost User Account/ Windows Update problems/personalized lock screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost User Account/ Windows Update problems/personalized lock screens: Sooooo, I was trying to uninstall McAfee Total Protection (b/c was my fb account was hacked anyway), and ran into a problem with trying to retrieve documents I'd kept in their vaulted folders option. I reactivated Windows Defense before I did the following.... So I restored,...
  4. Windows 10 Accounts

Windows 10 Accounts: After successfully signing in on my account on windows 10 for years, one day I suddenly encountered an issue. I tried to sign in under my account and it brought me up as if I were a new user with no data files and no access to programs I had previously installed. In working...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft to play with friends on Xbox and Switch but I have to be able to log into my Microsoft account to join their server. When I try to log in I get an error that says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". I can play...
  6. Windows session blocked of an admin account, in AutoLogon mode, associated with the...

Windows session blocked of an admin account, in AutoLogon mode, associated with the...: Hello, we have a solution NICE APA digital assistants installed on VMs (via Hyper V) Windows 10 Pro. For the NICE product to work, you need an active session all the time and for this we used the Autologon tool to create a permanently active session of an AD account and also...
  7. How to report on all account activity, both adult and child.

How to report on all account activity, both adult and child.: We'd like to report on all activity on our accounts, since our kids use our account at time so is there a way to also restrict and report on our adult account?...
  8. Account

Account: Whenever I restart my Pc, it logs into my moms account instead of mine. Why is this? Me and my mom are both admins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account/e4ccb0f2-4819-4bbc-91d4-8a0b6ff6d18a"
  9. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account: Hello, After exchanging my Motherboard, I have to re-activate my Windows 10. Now, initially I did not know that I had to go into the settings and link my former device from my MS account. I had already 8 different PCs linked (no clue where they were all coming from...),...
  10. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang

Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang: I have 2 different accounts configured on Windows 10 mail (Outlook mail) and one of them keeps asking me to fix the account sometimes. If I click on fix, a window appears for a few seconds, disappears and everything works for a couple of days, when it ask me to fix it again....