Windows 10: my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

Discus and support my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; signed out by unknown and now cant access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shaylene Bain, May 17, 2023.

1. my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

signed out by unknown and now cant access

:)

Shaylene Bain, May 17, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 17, 2023
  3. How to permanently remove laptop device from my Microsoft account

At this location Manage devices used with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support I found these instructions:

If you don't use a device but it still appears in your devices list, here's how to remove it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and find the device you want to remove.
    • Select Show details to see info for that device.
    • Under your device's name, select More actions > Remove.
    • Review your device details, select the check box, I'm ready to remove this device, then select Remove.

I successfully completed Steps 1 and 2 but could not find Step 3 -
    Under your device's name, select More actions > Remove

So it seems that these instructions no longer apply.

I want to remove this laptop from my account because I no longer have it.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Frank.White, May 17, 2023
  4. my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 17, 2023
Thema:

my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

1. my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I... - Similar Threads - accounts were device

2. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.: I recently had a blue screen and now i can no longer get into my account, when i try to it just doesnt let me in and gives me a temporary one which I cant use because data isnt saved. I also cant open start or settings, nothing works. Does someone know how to fix this?...
  3. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.: I recently had a blue screen and now i can no longer get into my account, when i try to it just doesnt let me in and gives me a temporary one which I cant use because data isnt saved. I also cant open start or settings, nothing works. Does someone know how to fix this?...
  4. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...: signed out by unknown and now cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accounts-that-were-on-my-device-had-been/8565d7ca-8e40-4091-bbe9-332a694a4989
  6. my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...

my accounts that were on my device had been erassed/removed and now cant sign in how do I...: signed out by unknown and now cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accounts-that-were-on-my-device-had-been/8565d7ca-8e40-4091-bbe9-332a694a4989
  7. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  8. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  9. I cant Sign in with my account

10. How do I restore my apps that were removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore my apps that were removed: Why was my printer/scanner icon as well as all my photos in Picasa removed after updating. Scanner not working either after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-apps-that-were-removed/048ad12c-8e61-414e-832d-0476123347f8