Windows 10: My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted

Discus and support My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few of my accounts email, bank... were hacked. Ever since I've upgraded to password manager and updated all my passwords. My Microsoft account seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by B1xxxx, Jan 28, 2021.

1. B1xxxx Win User

My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted

A few of my accounts email, bank... were hacked. Ever since I've upgraded to password manager and updated all my passwords. My Microsoft account seem to be ok because I changed password in time but when I go to My Sign-ins I see multiple sign-in attempts from all over the world. They're all unsuccessful and I do have a secure password now but I still worry that my account is being targeted. Anything else I can do on my part?

:)

B1xxxx, Jan 28, 2021

2. My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 28, 2021
  4. My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted

My Microsoft Account is compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on another computer and is tracking my moves using browsing history. Please suggest a way to delete all my
    accounts and log-ins

MikeSalmon1, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted

1. My accounts were compromised and continue being targeted - Similar Threads - accounts were compromised

2. Windows defender claims malware was quarantined but my accounts were still compromised,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender claims malware was quarantined but my accounts were still compromised,...: i foolishly downloaded a malware, im sure it was a trojan and windows defender quarantined 4 of them. I did all types of scans and they all came out clear. Over the next few days i noticed my social media accounts were compromised as well as 1 credit card and my amazon...
  3. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  4. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  5. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. compromised account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compromised account: a new phone number was added to my account that wasnt mine. now everytime i try to change any info ie pass words i am asked to enter a code from that number. i requested a security info update and was told it takes 30 days. this date keeps changing and the last request was...
  7. Account compromised.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account compromised.: So today I got onto my PC to find that my account gamertag changed and some random xbox I do not own was playing and installing games with my account. I changed my password and my email but they persisted to play on my account and download my games. How do I get this person...
  8. My account is compromised

My account is compromised: Somebody deleted my email and my alias from my account. Now I cannot login. It is important for me to retrieve my account that I’ve been using for more than 10 years...
  9. Is My Privacy Being Compromised?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is My Privacy Being Compromised?: Being a curious sort, I've been looking around and I think this is suspicious? Settings>Privacy> Under windows permissions I see everything is turned on by default. I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box BUT I'm finding the descriptions of each "topic" a bit confusing.. See...
  10. Account Compromised

Account Compromised: So late June, a lot of my accounts were compromised. Apple, Steam, and Microsoft. I managed to cancel the preorders here before I got charged but I'm extremely aggravated that Microsoft doesn't have an "Email Us" option for contacting support. I want them to ban all activity...