Windows 10: my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...

Discus and support my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i tried to reset my pcdelete all and it got to "getting ready" and my power cable became disconnected after i powered it back on, it just says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeannie gregory, May 23, 2023.

1. my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...

i tried to reset my pcdelete all and it got to "getting ready" and my power cable became disconnected after i powered it back on, it just says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error and when i click ok to continue installing windows it just resets again automatically and does the same thing no matter how many times i try.

:)

jeannie gregory, May 23, 2023
Thema:

my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...

1. my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"... - Similar Threads - acepc mini model

2. I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead...: Whenever it does boot normally there is a update or something that leaves the pc completely unresponsive. When I do the normal fixes like save and exit or discharging static electricity, it seems to never work, or it does work but freezes the pc forcing me to reboot it and...
  3. I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead...: Whenever it does boot normally there is a update or something that leaves the pc completely unresponsive. When I do the normal fixes like save and exit or discharging static electricity, it seems to never work, or it does work but freezes the pc forcing me to reboot it and...
  4. I have an AK1 Acepc and for whatever reason it cannot boot windows anymore, and instead...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...: i tried to reset my pcdelete all and it got to "getting ready" and my power cable became disconnected after i powered it back on, it just says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error and when i click ok to continue installing windows it just...
  6. my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...

my acepc mini pc model CK2 will not go past the first page where it is the words "acepc"...: i tried to reset my pcdelete all and it got to "getting ready" and my power cable became disconnected after i powered it back on, it just says the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error and when i click ok to continue installing windows it just...
  7. So I recently go my first PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I recently go my first PC: I recently got my first PC (built my dad's friend) and noticed two things: it had Windows 10 but isnt Windows 10. It was called "Windows 10 ROG Edition 2019" and upon researching about it, they said they got malware from this version. So far theres nothing wrong, but I...
  8. WHERE IS MY WORD PROCESSOR

WHERE IS MY WORD PROCESSOR: where is my word processor for letters ad mailing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-word-processor/c8017860-2105-4f28-9be7-de57c51bcbcf
  9. Cannot get past first page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  10. AcePC T11 - Lots of BSODs doing stuff - Atom X5-Z8350

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AcePC T11 - Lots of BSODs doing stuff - Atom X5-Z8350: Hi, I attached the logs from your dumper and additional minidumps. It's a Chinese minipc (ACEPC T11 (Black) Fanless Mini Desktop Computer Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC,2.4G/5G Dual-Band Wi-Fi,Support 4K HD,Bluetooth 4.0,Dual Output VGA/HDMI | Best...