Windows 10: My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

Discus and support My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop keeps updating in the background thereby consuming a lot of data. I have gone to setting - updates and have paused updates for 30 days. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenedictBonny, Jul 5, 2021.

1. My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

My laptop keeps updating in the background thereby consuming a lot of data. I have gone to setting - updates and have paused updates for 30 days. I have also set it in metered connection and I have also gone to service.msc and disabled the update. After all these, the laptop is still downloading updates in the background. Please who knows how to get rid of this background update because my subscription keeps getting sucked up and it is really frustrating.

:)

BenedictBonny, Jul 5, 2021
  2. KiaGroom Win User

Updating to Windows 10 on Acer Aspire E15 error 8024402C

Just bought a brand new Acer Aspire E15, and when I go to update to Windows 10, the updates get so far & then tell me I "can't install 1 update" error code 8024402C.

Please help. I hate Windows 8.

KiaGroom, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Updated to 10 November (Acer Aspire E15) keyboard would not work,

Updated to 10 November (Acer Aspire E15) keyboard would not work, could sign in my password ok but when windows opened up the keyboard was dead had to roll it back to windows 10 pre update to post this any fixes

Original Title: November update

sunshine 1962, Jul 5, 2021
  4. My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

Playing CD's or DVD's on an Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10

When upgrading from Windows 7 Premium to the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade I remember an advisory to the effect that any previously installed media player software would be deleted. If this is the case where can I obtain a replacement, simple and easy
    to use media software for my Acer Aspire E15 laptop.

Dave.MiraKirkman, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background.

1. My Acer Aspire E15 is downloading update in the background. - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire E15

2. PC - Acer E15 machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC - Acer E15 machine: My Laptop is not loading past the load up screen from pressing the power button...It only goes as far as saying "Acer explore beyond limits", before that it said no bootable disk/drive. What could the problem be and what steps can i take to resolve this?...
  3. Can't get Acer Aspire E15 to boot from usb or external hdd

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get Acer Aspire E15 to boot from usb or external hdd: Hello, My wife's Acer Aspire E15 (model N15Q1) bit the dust a few days ago. The screen was black, the mouse pointer is visible and I can move it, but can't actually do anything. Pressing the Windows key doesn't bring up the Start menu. Alt-Ctrl-Del brings up the screen to...
  4. Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help

Acer Aspire E15-522: Urgent Issue - Please Help: Hello So today I was playing a Virtual Reality Game called "Second Life" when my whole laptop just froze up and restarted on me without warning or anything I was no where near my laptop when it happened also I was around no lag issues or anyone at all. I have had the...
  5. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  6. Acer Aspire E15-522 Restarting On Its Own Randomly - Please Help

Acer Aspire E15-522 Restarting On Its Own Randomly - Please Help: I have had an Acer E15-522 Laptop now for about close to 3 years and just about a few months ago it started randomly restarting on it's own The Bios and Everthing is up to date, I uninstalled Acer Portal the only thing I have installed is the Care Center from Acer. My...
  7. Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Touchpad Drive Issues for Acer Aspire E15: So quite some time back after an update for Windows 10, my laptop (Acer Aspire E15/Aspire E5-573G-52G) had been stripped of its precision touchpad functionality, reducing it to that of a normal one. Now, this laptop does come with a precision touchpad, it's not as if I...
  8. ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACER ASPIRE E15 LAPTOP FACTORY RESET: ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH PYYSICAL AND ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. WHILE DOING A FACTORY RESET I CAN TO A SEND CODE PAGE TO VERIFY MY ID. HOWEVER I COULD NOT INTER MY INFORMATION BECAUCE OF KEYBOARDS.SHOULD I JUST POWER DOWN LAPTOP AND START OVER OR CAN I ?...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on Acer Aspire E15 keyboard keys not working: Since updates have been installed as part of maintenance Windows 10, some keys on the keyboard will no longer work? Is there a fix for this, I've already tried updating installed drivers and it tells me they are up to date....
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d