Windows 10: My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in

Discus and support My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello and i require some help about some issues i am having with my Acer Aspire ES 11. So this is the problem i found my laptop was so laggy so i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EpicAppKnight, Nov 29, 2018.

1. My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in

Hello and i require some help about some issues i am having with my Acer Aspire ES 11.

So this is the problem i found my laptop was so laggy so i decided to do a reset and choose remove everything.After resetting was completed i found myself at the sign in screen showing that Other user and bottom have 2 sign in option (Local Account/Domain Password and Microsoft Password).After that i type in my microsoft account which i usually use to sign in everytime i use my laptop but this time it said "Username and password is incorrect Please try again".Moreover i notice i cant sign in using the account i usually use to sign in and my Guest/Administrator account is disabled so i cant do Automatic Repair/Command Prompt or anything because it require a account which right now i dont have any account to sign in because of its like forget my microsoft account...please help how to fix this(Addition i dont have a reset password disk too...)

:)

EpicAppKnight, Nov 29, 2018

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Nov 29, 2018
  4. mod2max Win User

My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in

Acer Aspire Boot Problem

Its an Aspire desktop...

Only just got in from earlier so will test the above suggestions and see what comes of it, was thinking maybe just for format the disk in my PC as the HDD in the Aspire is sATA also... (If its ok...)

mod2max, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in

1. My Acer Aspire ES 11 have a problem with sign in - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire problem

2. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  3. Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop

Cursor keeps freezing on my acer aspire es 15 laptop: Hi. Ive been having a very annoying problem with my cursor freezing, meaning I have to turn off the laptop and reboot to get the cursor moving again. I use a wireless acer mouse. i removed it and just used the touch pad to control the cursor to see if it was the mouse that...
  4. Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G

Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G: So a few days ago, the battery got completely discharged to 0%, then when I opened my laptop again, it was showing 100% charged, but when I unplugged, it shutdown instantly The orange light glows for 1-2 seconds after plugging in and then blue lights glows. Then I tried to...
  5. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  6. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  7. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  8. Acer Aspire SWS-11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer Aspire SWS-11: My windows 10 will not let me auto rotate my screen. I have tried all of the suggestions, but to no avail. Also, my laptop is a touch screen and it will not let me use my fingers or pen to move around or zoom in/out on the screen. Can you assist me?...
  9. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  10. HDMI not working on my Acer Aspire (might be a problem with the OS?)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI not working on my Acer Aspire (might be a problem with the OS?): I bought this laptop in January of 2016, so it's been a year and a half, it's a Acer Aspire ES1-512, I'm running on Windows 10. This week, I was about to watch a movie, I plugged my HDMi cable in my TV, and then in my laptop, and suddenly there was no sign of detecting my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire e15