Windows 10: my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

Discus and support my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I m using acer aspire laptop . I connected my laptop to external monitor which is having VGA extension mode., than the external monitor is showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sivaram9, Nov 5, 2018.

1. sivaram9 Win User

my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

I m using acer aspire laptop . I connected my laptop to external monitor which is having VGA extension mode., than the external monitor is showing display for one second and immediately screen turns black , I think no display , again if I change resolution in my laptop than the external monitor show display for one second and gone away and turns black screen.. is there any drivers for vga cable mode external moitors

***Moved from Windows 10 / PC projection***

:)

sivaram9, Nov 5, 2018
  2. sivaram9 Win User

windows didnt detect external display monitor vis avga cable

I m using windows 10 OS .I have an external monitor which I used for other latops which are connected by VGA cable and working fine. but whn I connected to my new acer aspire laptop to this external monitor it is detecting and for half second and disappearing
    . I hav tried all the modes and updated the drivers. whn I remove the vga cable out of laptop and put it back to VGA slot then the diplay is coming for less than a second and disappearing immediately. shud I uninstall the driver and reinstall it . I m using
    MAG innovison external monitor. , kindly suggest me the solutions

Thank you

sivaram

sivaram9, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Wiffle_53 Win User
    Acer laptop HDMI not working with Windows 10

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. My external Acer monitor (G276HL) was working fine with my Acer laptop(Aspire 7745G) with Windows 7. With Windows 10 the external monitor does not get a signal via the HDMI port. I switched to a VGA hookup and this
    allowed me to use my external monitor. Why does the HDMI hookup no longer work?

Wiffle_53, Nov 5, 2018
  4. my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

External Monitor not detected on Lenovo G500 laptop

After installing Technical Preview my Acer monitor is not detected when plugged in by VGA to Lenovo G500 laptop. This works on the 7 Dual Boot.

I only see one Generic Monitor detected in Dev Mgr. All Devices were issued drivers at install.

gregrocker, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor .

1. my acer aspire laptop dosent detect external vga monitor . - Similar Threads - acer aspire laptop

2. Why dosent Roblox Work on Acer Aspire TC-120?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why dosent Roblox Work on Acer Aspire TC-120?: Hi, I get a Blue Screen after opening a game on Roblox. Because this didnt affect my pc back in summer. I have been trying to update Windows 8.1 but didnt work, i tried to update Roblox but still, no change. It only last around 5 Min before it shows the Blue Screen. Please if...
  3. Why dosent Roblox Work on Acer Aspire TC-120?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dosent Roblox Work on Acer Aspire TC-120?: Hi, I get a Blue Screen after opening a game on Roblox. Because this didnt affect my pc back in summer. I have been trying to update Windows 8.1 but didnt work, i tried to update Roblox but still, no change. It only last around 5 Min before it shows the Blue Screen. Please if...
  4. Laptop not detecting external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not detecting external monitor: I'm using a laptop with an RTX 380. I used an external monitor via Hdmi and it worked fine, until I connected a USB webcam. I was receiving a video via the camera app for about 5 seconds. After that, both monitors started flickering black and than the external monitor just...
  5. Laptop not detecting external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not detecting external monitor: I'm using a laptop with an RTX 380. I used an external monitor via Hdmi and it worked fine, until I connected a USB webcam. I was receiving a video via the camera app for about 5 seconds. After that, both monitors started flickering black and than the external monitor just...
  6. Converting Acer Aspire Switch to Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Converting Acer Aspire Switch to Monitor: Hi all, My old work laptop is a Acer Aspire Switch 11v. The other day the battery gave out and with no need for this device I decided to convert it to a monitor. After stripping out the bare screen I found what I believe to be the the screen model number "TC116GFL02 M1-A"...
  7. Converting Acer Aspire Switch to Monitor

Converting Acer Aspire Switch to Monitor: Hi all, My old work laptop is a Acer Aspire Switch 11v. The other day the battery gave out and with no need for this device I decided to convert it to a monitor. After stripping out the bare screen I found what I believe to be the the screen model number "TC116GFL02 M1-A"...
  8. External VGA Monitor detected but displays black screen

External VGA Monitor detected but displays black screen: I'm having a problem with an external VGA monitor connected to my Win10 home PC. When I plug in the monitor (to VGA port), it is detected but the display blinks on and goes black immediately. I have to unplug and re-plug up to 12 times and finally the monitor comes on and...
  9. External VGA Monitor detected but displays black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    External VGA Monitor detected but displays black screen: I'm having a problem with an external VGA monitor connected to my Win10 home PC. When I plug in the monitor (to VGA port), it is detected but the display blinks on and goes black immediately. I have to unplug and re-plug up to 12 times and finally the monitor comes on and...
  10. Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install: Hello. I have installed intel's driver detection tool and it informed me that I have a custom driver installed by the manufacturer. Acer site scanned my pc and found new driver VGA 10.18.15.4248, which i downloaded but upon installation tells me is the wrong driver for my pc....