Windows 10: My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files".

Discus and support My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files". in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting messages saying the "E" drive is near full. [ATTACH] But the folder is empty. [ATTACH] How do I remedy this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by South Illini, Jun 14, 2019.

1. My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files".

I keep getting messages saying the "E" drive is near full.

My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files". 1ff8946d-7eb2-454f-a247-7b490a2a50f1?upload=true.jpg

But the folder is empty.

My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files". 9a39464c-0e19-4b0a-9bd6-c04bec7c740e?upload=true.jpg

How do I remedy this?

:)

South Illini, Jun 14, 2019

2. Wifi not showing on windows 10 on acer aspire v5

I have an acer aspire v5. It's running windows 10. The wifi does not even show up under the network settings. I'm at a loss of what to do or how to connect. It's my mother in laws laptop. She said this just started happening and she hasn't changed anything
    or even dropped the laptop. I have tried everything I can think of

ChelseyTrowbridge, Jun 14, 2019
  3. acer Aspir V5-122p with Windows 10 Keyboad and Trackpad do not work

Hi Daveyk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please also update chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

I found a link:
    http://supportsdriver.com/2015/03/acer-aspire-v5-122p-driver-download.html

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jun 14, 2019
  4. L4ci_ Win User

My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files".

Will Windows 10 be able to run on an Acer Aspire v5-571pg?

hi not to long ago i found an Acer Aspire v5-571pg, it has really good specs and i want to turn it into a computer i could use for digital art or work. I put in a new hard drive and now i want to put in an operating system via USB. I tryed to look up if
    this computer was compatibe with Windows 10 but i couldnt find anything not even a list so i wanted to ask you if the Acer Aspire V5-571pg can run windows 10

thanks

: )

L4ci_, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files".

1. My Acer Aspire V5 is showing Drive E to be near full, but properties shows "no files". - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire showing

2. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  3. Acer Aspire V5-122P Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire V5-122P Windows 10: I installed windows 10 on my Acer Aspire V5-122p and after some days I started experiencing mouse lagging issue. I'm unable to recover my last windows due to the time....
  4. solid state hard drive shows it is full nearly When I remove files the amount on the drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    solid state hard drive shows it is full nearly When I remove files the amount on the drive...: I have a solid state "C" drive. I used it to gather several video files. They filled the drive up right away. I have since removed the files and stored them elsewhere. However Explorer shows the drive as being nearly full. Why didn't removing the video files cause the...
  5. File Explorer Windows 10 Acer Aspire Desktop showing 2 similar external drives

File Explorer Windows 10 Acer Aspire Desktop showing 2 similar external drives: I added an external WD My book drive and it shows up twice in File Explorer. Both have the same # of items and files. How do I remove one without any loss of data?...
  6. Acer Aspire V5-122P - Really slow, suggestions please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire V5-122P - Really slow, suggestions please: Hi everyone, I have the following laptop from many years and it was running windows 8, however it was really really slow and I have just installed windows 10 with the hope that reinstalling the windows would make it work quicker, however it is still really really slow, I...
  7. Acer Aspire disk full

Acer Aspire disk full: I am trying to gain a little bit of space on a school pupils laptop. it is an Acer Aspire 1 A114-31. the disk is red. I have looked online for help and one thing suggested on the microsoft site was to compress the C drive like this open File Explorer, right click on the...
  8. Recurring message that E drive is nearly full

Recurring message that E drive is nearly full: I keep getting messages that I have low disk space, and that my E drive is nearly full, and to click to see if I can free up space. When I check the E drive out, it says that the folder is empty, and there are 0 bytes to free up. I think the E drive is a partition where my...
  9. Will Windows 10 be able to run on an Acer Aspire v5-571pg?

Will Windows 10 be able to run on an Acer Aspire v5-571pg?: hi not to long ago i found an Acer Aspire v5-571pg, it has really good specs and i want to turn it into a computer i could use for digital art or work. I put in a new hard drive and now i want to put in an operating system via USB. I tryed to look up if this computer was...
  10. Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G: I have Aspire V5-573G, which has all hardware requirements for Windows 10. The problem is when I tried to upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10 after 30%, the installation stops and roll backs to windows 8.1, I tried this 3 times and fed up. It gave me error "The installion failed...