Windows 10: My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs...

Discus and support My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can any body help. I have followed the recovery instructions to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnharding#32, Aug 10, 2018.

1. My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs...

Can any body help. I have followed the recovery instructions to no avail.

:)

johnharding#32, Aug 10, 2018

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Aug 10, 2018
  4. My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs...

Unable to install Windows device recovery tool on pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to install the Windows device recovery tool on the pc.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to this Windows device recovery tool?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Have you logged in as admin on the pc?

I suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps.

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the MSA to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further you may also boot the computer in a clean boot state and check the tool installation status. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere
    with the system. These programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Download the latest tool here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IN/how-to/wp8/phones-and-hardware/recover-my-phone

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs...

1. My Acer computer has jammed with following statement. RECOVERY. YOUR PC DEVICE needs... - Similar Threads - Acer computer has

2. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  3. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  4. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  6. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  7. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I was trying to update and restart my laptop, but in the middle of the update, this screen came up: [IMG] After pressing enter, this came up: [IMG] I used BitLocker password to access Startup Settings, but none of the options worked, and I would endup back at the second...
  8. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks. 136492
  9. Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired: File: \windows \system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xc000000f You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media contact your pc administrator. I have this on blue screen, tried to restart and press all f buttons and nothing happen. Have an...
  10. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....