Windows 10: My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...

Discus and support My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recieved my Acer Product 9 months ago. Until Now, I can't fix any of these problemos and I want my Acer device to work properly as a charm...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TeamFortress21045 Roblox, May 29, 2019.

1. My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...

I recieved my Acer Product 9 months ago.

Until Now, I can't fix any of these problemos and I want my Acer device to work properly as a charm...

During everything, I already encoutured this 30+ times including OSOD. I am trying to figure out whats my problemo on my drivers but trying to update driver and it refuses it

If you want to help me figure out,

It was running Windows 10 October 2018 Version.

If there's something wrong with my OS,

Feel free to reply me below about whats my problemo...

:)

TeamFortress21045 Roblox, May 29, 2019

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 29, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 29, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 29, 2019
Thema:

My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...

1. My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing... - Similar Threads - Acer Device keeps

2. I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting tons of blue screens and I do not know what cause it: I got my pc like 5 days ago and it started having issues as soon I started using it.Here is my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPbOO_eZFYjy6dOzEmSwWap9NLPs27jY/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  4. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  5. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  6. My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay

My computer keeps blue screening during gameplay: I suspect it may be due to memory usage as when I run games such as cyberpunk or city skylines memory spikes to ~90 percent or so. This is with minimal or no other programs open. I have 16 gigabytes of Ram on my computer. When idling as well task manager says I'm running at 8...
  7. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-pc-blue-screen-say-there-is-a/38636d31-7947-4dfd-8fbf-3f8eb744d583
  8. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-pc-blue-screen-say-there-is-a/38636d31-7947-4dfd-8fbf-3f8eb744d583
  9. Why do I keep blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I keep blue screening: So I asked a week or so ago if valorant can be causing me to blue screen. I got my answers and deleted valorant. But now I’m getting new bsod codes such as kernel security check failure and page fault in Nonpaged area. I am just wondering how to stop blue screening I am so...
  10. stuck on Blue screen during using device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on Blue screen during using device: I dont know why the blue screen stucked for a week, I try what windows support told me what to do but still not be normal, I need to work with it. It’s really suck for being stuck without knowing reason. Pls help me out everyone :( I restart like what the supporter told me...