Windows 10: My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

Discus and support My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Acer Aspire A315-56 laptop has no bluetooth and installing the drivers doesn't work. I mean the drivers listed on the Acer website. Regarding what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by desbest, Mar 26, 2021.

1. desbest Win User

My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

My Acer Aspire A315-56 laptop has no bluetooth and installing the drivers doesn't work. I mean the drivers listed on the Acer website.
    Regarding what recent changes happened on my laptop, Windows Update gave me a firmware update yesterday by Insyde.

I'm using Windows 10 20H2

My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work [​IMG]

:)

desbest, Mar 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 26, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 26, 2021
  4. My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueMy Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

1. My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work - Similar Threads - Acer laptop has

2. MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??: MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of driver is it? How do I get it fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-has-a-12c-hid-driver-problem-what/4f818f67-520c-4f20-9846-5d187a5038da
  3. MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of Driver is it??: MY acer laptop has a 12C HID Driver problem. What kind of driver is it? How do I get it fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-has-a-12c-hid-driver-problem-what/4f818f67-520c-4f20-9846-5d187a5038da
  4. The TouchPad on my Acer laptop has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The TouchPad on my Acer laptop has stopped working: For some time the Touchpad on my laptop has been problematic. Usually when it stops working it starts again after I restart. The frequency of the problems has increased and this week it just will not work. I tried reinstalling the Driver but that has not solved anything. I...
  5. The TouchPad on my Acer laptop has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The TouchPad on my Acer laptop has stopped working: For some time the Touchpad on my laptop has been problematic. Usually when it stops working it starts again after I restart. The frequency of the problems has increased and this week it just will not work. I tried reinstalling the Driver but that has not solved anything. I...
  6. The TouchPad on my Acer laptop has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I think it was because of an update yesterday, but I'm not sure.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/921b8ae1-20b4-4b4e-a9ea-a7351c0faa5b
  8. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop: I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected but it just stops playing any sound. I always have to troubleshoot the Bluetooth every 10 mins for it to work and the image...
  9. Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I have tried troubleshooting but nothing happens. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/45f1dc62-9ead-4139-93e7-ad2f6c7da4e3
  10. Installing Driver Doesn't Work

Installing Driver Doesn't Work: I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner. It used to be installed on a computer running Windows 7. I just hooked up the scanner. When I tried to download the driver using Windows automatic search for the drivers function, it told me that no drivers are available. I...