Windows 10: My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

Discus and support My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jay_bran, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Jay_bran Win User

My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if I let go it turns of within seconds.

:)

Jay_bran, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Acer Aspire laptop problems

acer aspire 5735 problem

Hello, i'm having a problem with an acer laptop
    The lcd screen is broken, completely cracked, but it doesn't even power up.
    I know that I will be needing a replacement screen
    But why is it not powering up?
    Really need a answer quickly, because the laptop is from a friend of mine

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen - Similar Threads - acer laptop keeps

2. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  3. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  4. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  6. Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and boot loop on an acer laptop.: Hi,A month ago, my 3 years old acer laptop started to show black screen on startup, but I could solve that by restarting several times the computer or restarting the graphics card drivers with an other screen.Today, the black screen problem was impossible to solve so I tried...
  7. My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  8. Acer Laptop Shutting down randomly and not charging fully 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Laptop Shutting down randomly and not charging fully 100%: Hi. I would like to ask for your advice regarding my Acer laptop Aspire E 15 with built-in battery, Windows 10. It is shutting down randomly, without any notice even if the battery is not low/ critically low yet. It happened several times but I thought it wasn't a big deal so...
  9. my laptop Acer Aspire 4738G it shut down when booting up windows 10 loading screen coming...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop Acer Aspire 4738G it shut down when booting up windows 10 loading screen coming...: Every time I power on my laptop Acer Aspire 4738G it shut down when booting up windows 10 loading screen coming then shutt offI clean fan reasseble every thing,RAM looks fine,Charger working fine,reloaded windows 10 still same problem.Hard disk I checked with another PC and...
  10. My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.: I have recently noticed that my Acer laptop just shuts down unexpectedly. I know it's not as a result of overheating. Please, what do I do?...