Windows 10: my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

Discus and support my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MariamAhmed6, Mar 31, 2022.

1. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it off and when I turned it back on it gave to options but they are the same windows 10 I kept clicking them but nothing happened then suddenly the laptop turned off then on automatically and now it's giving me this black screen with a little - like that on top then it would stop and do that agaian and again and again.PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

:)

MariamAhmed6, Mar 31, 2022

2. Endless Boot Loop

My Dell Inspiron laptop is stuck in an endless boot loop. I have tried booting from the windows 10 iso disk, but I need an admin password (which I don't have) to access the bios settings. Please help.

IceCreamIsAwesom, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/450597e7-c3c6-4338-a2ac-88f90aaf0aef?auth=1

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Mar 31, 2022
  4. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

Patricia.Guenot, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

1. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot - Similar Threads - acer laptop stuck

2. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot: my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it off and when I turned it back on it gave to options but they are the same windows 10 I kept clicking them but nothing...
  3. my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my acer laptop stuck on endless loop boot: my sister gave me her acer laptop and I wnated to delete everything so it would be all brand new for me while the laptop was on restart 49% I turned it off and when I turned it back on it gave to options but they are the same windows 10 I kept clicking them but nothing...
  4. Endless boot loop

Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  5. stuck in endless boot up loop

stuck in endless boot up loop: I have a laptop running Windows 10 with a way too small amount of free space which makes performing system updates almost impossible. During an attempt to provide additional space I changed partition sizes on the 32GB C: drive. Now boot up is in a loop so is there a method to...
  6. Stuck in an endless boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in an endless boot loop.: Yesterday, instead of booting up, my computer got stuck in an endless boot loop. Everytime I try to boot it up, it shows this for a couple of seconds (sorry for blurry image, had to be quick.) Then, it restarts. After a couple of restarts, it goes into the "repair" screen....
  7. I'm stuck in an endless loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck in an endless loop: So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared everything. I'm now stuck at the "why did my PC restart?" screen. Everytime I press next it says "just a moment" and then brings me...
  8. Win10 stuck in endless boot loop

Win10 stuck in endless boot loop: Win10 Stuck in endless loop of boot up. Automatic Repair. I am having a windows 10 startup problem. from the command prompt I've used "bootrec /fixboot" but access is denied. Then i followed diskpart command DISKPART> select vol 1 Volume 1 is the selected volume....
  9. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop: The problem started when I got a message on my screen saying. 'Unknown Hard Error' at the top of the message box it smaller writing it said 'rundll32.exe' I looked up articles on how to fix this so I tried the scannow command in command prompt but it found no problems....
  10. Help my laptop stuck in endless fixing repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help my laptop stuck in endless fixing repair loop: In computer terms I am equivalent to a preschool child. So I would appreciate an easy to understand answer as much as possible. I ran the window 10 installation last night on my Lenovo Y50 laptop. Today it is stuck in an endless loop of trying to Preparing Automatic Repair,...