Windows 10: my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

Discus and support my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why won't my acer laptop allow this to happen,instead it will uninstall failed update attempt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noel Witt1, Jul 3, 2022.

1. my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

why won't my acer laptop allow this to happen,instead it will uninstall failed update attempt.

:)

Noel Witt1, Jul 3, 2022
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 3, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

1. my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why - Similar Threads - acer laptop won't

2. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  3. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  4. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why: why won't my acer laptop allow this to happen,instead it will uninstall failed update attempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-wont-allow-updates-to-be-done-when/ce58bfa5-b6bb-4acf-95c4-ab0ed94ffe68
  6. my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my acer laptop won't allow updates to be done when necessary,why: why won't my acer laptop allow this to happen,instead it will uninstall failed update attempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-wont-allow-updates-to-be-done-when/ce58bfa5-b6bb-4acf-95c4-ab0ed94ffe68
  7. Setting up a laptop in a way that allows necessary control of the oneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a laptop in a way that allows necessary control of the oneDrive: First I'll explain what should not have happened when I recently set up a laptop, and then I'll explain what should have. When I set up my new laptop, Microsoft made some blunders that cost me dearly. Specifically, they: Decided without consulting me whether I even...
  8. When is it necessary to update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When is it necessary to update?: Hello, everybody, I have windows 10 Pro version 1903 and mainly use the computer for photo editing, video editing and gaming. Usually my policy regarding updates is to install them when the system requires them in a recommended or mandatory way. Or when an update does not...
  9. is java necessary for my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is java necessary for my laptop: is java necessary for my laptop to function properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-java-necessary-for-my-laptop/18e900a8-a109-4cd8-b5b3-a02c1f238824"
  10. Acer laptop won't start after updating

Acer laptop won't start after updating: My laptop has needed to update for a few days so i selected update and restart in the start menu, and the update seemed to go like normal, until it restarted and was stuck on a black screen with a loading circle of dots. I thought the update was still going and taking ages so...