Windows 10: My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.

Discus and support My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sarabasha [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sarabasha, Oct 25, 2020.

1. My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.

/u/Sarabasha, Oct 25, 2020

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 25, 2020
  4. My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help.

1. My Acer one 10 keeps flickering. I have literally tried everything. Please help. - Similar Threads - Acer keeps flickering

2. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help: Hello all,I've got an HP Envy x360.A while back I sent my computer to HP to fix a CPU overheating issue and, after hearing that they wipe your computer, saved and restored my disk using 3rd-party software. Somewhere along the line I must have screwed up while using that...
  3. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help: Hello all,I've got an HP Envy x360.A while back I sent my computer to HP to fix a CPU overheating issue and, after hearing that they wipe your computer, saved and restored my disk using 3rd-party software. Somewhere along the line I must have screwed up while using that...
  4. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help. Cant get out of recovery environment. tried literally everything, and i mean everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help. Cant get out of recovery environment. tried literally everything, and i mean everything: Hi. So I recently put windows 10 onto my laptop and accidentally turned the brightness too low so I restarted it. Its now been 16 hours and I have turned the thing off and on again about 70 times and that is not an exaggeration. I tried resetting it and it didn't fix...
  6. I have literally tried everything and my Microphone still refuses to recognize my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have literally tried everything and my Microphone still refuses to recognize my voice: I recently purchased this computer YESTERDAY None of my headsets work. I have ports in the front and back and I promise you have I thoroughly tested both sides for errors. I have checked my privacy settings I have checked my microphone detection settings via sound and...
  7. My windows has the 0x80240034 error. I have literally tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows has the 0x80240034 error. I have literally tried everything: My PC finds a new windows update, reboots, then doesn't do the update. I've seen in my logs the 0x80240034 failed to update or something like that. I've tried the renaming the catroot2 folder, using sfc/scannow, i have no antivirus and the windows update repair tool. Please...
  8. My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mic isn't working and I've literally tried everything. Please Help!: okay so my microphone stopped working even though my laptop says its fine. I have tried the following; - allowed my mic to be on in the security settings - went through control panel, set the default mic and changed the advanced setting thing and nothing. made no difference....
  9. I tried everything but this keeps happening help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried everything but this keeps happening help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimshady044 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaxdw/i_tried_everything_but_this_keeps_happening_help/
  10. help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help please, my acer aspire keeps freezing: my acer aspire keeps freezing, randomly, have to manually switch off and reboot each time. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-my-acer-aspire-keeps-freezing/238df101-9a95-46a4-a567-2381684ae975