Windows 10: My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.

Discus and support My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am SUJAY GIRITHARAN and I am having problems with my old Acer 5755g that was running Windows 7Sorry for repeated problem reports as I am new to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SUJAY GIRITHARAN, Apr 23, 2021.

1. My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.

Hi, I am SUJAY GIRITHARAN and I am having problems with my old Acer 5755g that was running Windows 7Sorry for repeated problem reports as I am new to Windows 10.Despite Windows 7 support ended on 14/1/2020, I upgraded to Windows 10 on 23/5/2020.After some days it was fine but bluescreens came repeatedly. I was so frustrated. I cannot give the error codes as I cannot remember them.So I am going for a trip at Sunday it is Monday in USAI need a laptop and saw my Acer.I tried to fix my laptop but I cannot even boot into safe mode.Please kindly help me with the issue.

:)

SUJAY GIRITHARAN, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 23, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.

1. My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM. - Similar Threads - acer was capable

2. hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: hello i am getting a bluescreenstop code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I do not know what to do please helpI have linked my minidump file for you to look over @ https://gofile.io/d/snAKZbhttps://gofile.io/d/snAKZb...
  3. hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: hello i am getting a bluescreenstop code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I do not know what to do please helpI have linked my minidump file for you to look over @ https://gofile.io/d/snAKZbhttps://gofile.io/d/snAKZb...
  4. hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen: I have no clue how to fix it but i know sorta whats causing it the code i ended up getting when it blue screened wasStop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONif anyone could help that would be awesome please and thank you...
  6. Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen

Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen: I have no clue how to fix it but i know sorta whats causing it the code i ended up getting when it blue screened wasStop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONif anyone could help that would be awesome please and thank you...
  7. Why my laptop bluescreen every time i charge it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop bluescreen every time i charge it?: When the laptop have battery, it's normal and when i charge the laptop while i use it, it always blue screen, and the stop code message that appears is often different. Sometimes "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" , "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" , "EXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_FILE" , and i...
  8. Why my laptop bluescreen every time i charge it?

Why my laptop bluescreen every time i charge it?: When the laptop have battery, it's normal and when i charge the laptop while i use it, it always blue screen, and the stop code message that appears is often different. Sometimes "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" , "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" , "EXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_FILE" , and i...
  9. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them: Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and...
  10. Notepad- windows are getting smaller every time I open them on my secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad- windows are getting smaller every time I open them on my secondary monitor: When I close and re-open a notepad window on my secondary monitory, it gets smaller every time. My secondary monitor has 125% scaling and vertical alignment. And my main monitor is a 4K monitor. I already re-installed windows and even used a different monitor, and even...