Windows 10: My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

Discus and support My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have recently noticed that my Acer laptop just shuts down unexpectedly. I know it's not as a result of overheating. Please, what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Latifat Busari, Nov 19, 2018.

1. My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

I have recently noticed that my Acer laptop just shuts down unexpectedly. I know it's not as a result of overheating. Please, what do I do?

:)

Latifat Busari, Nov 19, 2018
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. mdarmani Win User
    Windows 10 shuts down daily for no apparent reason

My laptop shuts down everyday for no apparent reason. I bought the Acer V17 Nitro last summer. It was a show model running Windows 8; the last one on the shelf. I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as it
    was released. Since then, the shut down happens everyday at around 9pm. Anyone have any clues?

mdarmani, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason.

1. My Acer windows 10 laptop keeps shutting down for no reason. - Similar Threads - Acer laptop keeps

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Unexpectedly: Hi there!I've been having issues with my laptop lately, which keeps unexpectedly shutting down frequently encountering the BsoD for reasons I'm unable to determine. It started happening around the 13th of April, following a Windows 10 update. I put it down to the KB5025221...
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Unexpectedly: Hi there!I've been having issues with my laptop lately, which keeps unexpectedly shutting down frequently encountering the BsoD for reasons I'm unable to determine. It started happening around the 13th of April, following a Windows 10 update. I put it down to the KB5025221...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Shutting Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop keeps shutting down on it’s own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop keeps shutting down on it’s own: My laptop keeps locking randomly and i tried setting power and sleep to never and it still locks down by itself so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-on-its-own/493765f9-9b63-4fe1-9512-72372186b4a0
  6. My laptop keeps shutting down on it’s own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down on it’s own: My laptop keeps locking randomly and i tried setting power and sleep to never and it still locks down by itself so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-on-its-own/493765f9-9b63-4fe1-9512-72372186b4a0
  7. My laptop keeps shutting down on it’s own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 shuts down for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shuts down for no reason: Windows 10 Pro on a home built machine. Has been operational for a couple of years. Started randomly shutting down a few weeks ago. And I mean randomly. The PC can be in sleep mode and wakes up just to shut down. No new programs installed, AFAIK virus free. Memory, CPU and...
  9. unexpected shut down for no reason

unexpected shut down for no reason: [ATTACH] Yup thats real helpful huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shut-down-for-no-reason/d55e670c-9397-464c-82ef-fd7eed1e89c8
  10. My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen: I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if I let go it turns of within seconds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer nitro closing explorers

2. acer screen shuts off for no reason

3. why does my Acer tablet keep shutting down

4. acer computer shuts down for no reason,
  5. acer power smart shut down pc,
  6. my acer laptop keeps shutting down,
  7. acer laptop turns off for no reason,
  8. why does my gateway laptop keep shutting down,
  9. why does the netflix app keep closing down on my acer laptop,
  10. acer lapton shuts down,
  11. why is the acer laptop not shutting down,