Windows 10: My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled

Discus and support My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i having a weird issue on my windows 10. Today when i start my computer and logged in the desktop then my action centre icon will not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShawnZE, Mar 31, 2021.

1. ShawnZE Win User

My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled

Hello i having a weird issue on my windows 10. Today when i start my computer and logged in the desktop then my action centre icon will not show up Here is the Screenshot

My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled 30e2f4a5-fd1d-45cd-a48c-c82f31343716?upload=true.png

Next when i go to settings> personalization>Taskbar then i click turn system icon it wont let me turn on

here is the screenshot My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled e334c55f-ac7f-4d11-936e-8bd881c7ad17?upload=true.png

:)

ShawnZE, Mar 31, 2021
  2. robgr Win User

Action Centre icon greyed out

Hi,
    The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings
    Both the group policy & the registry appear correct
    The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick actions' link (which is red?) in Notifications & actions settings (Above here it says 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation)?
    It suggests a group policy is enforced!
    Not certain when this behaviour started
    Details are 1809 18282.1000
    Any ideas?

robgr, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Action Centre icon missing

Few days back i noticed that my action centre icon which is shown in the toolbar is not showing there!!

I tried most of everything like going to settings > notification > system apps > turn on and off

there i find action centre button but i cannot do anything on it, cant even click on it.

The same problem happens with my battery icon also sometimes .

Please help !

S.A.K.S.H.A.MB.I.S.T™, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Action Centre icon changed

Hi,

The Action Centre icon is changed and I don't think there is a problem with the functionality.

If you want to give feedback about this icon, we would suggest you to use the Windows feedback app and send this feedback to the developers team.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. My action centre icon is not showing up and system icon settings is disabled - Similar Threads - action centre icon

2. Yellow icon showing action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yellow icon showing action recommended: I have an issue in my PC. I clicked the yellow alert icon saying action recommended. It run quick scan but it already running like forever and won't stop . What do I need to do?...
  3. Yellow icon showing action recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow icon showing action recommended: I have an issue in my PC. I clicked the yellow alert icon saying action recommended. It run quick scan but it already running like forever and won't stop . What do I need to do?...
  4. This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons: This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons but has no name when mouse hover over it and leads me to MSN Entertainment when I click on it and there is no app associated with it in my Apps & Features list. I've tried everything, including deleting the MSN Health app, but...
  5. This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons: This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons but has no name when mouse hover over it and leads me to MSN Entertainment when I click on it and there is no app associated with it in my Apps & Features list. I've tried everything, including deleting the MSN Health app, but...
  6. The icon grid is not centred

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The icon grid is not centred: [ATTACH] The icons on my desktop (2560 x 1600) are slightly more to the left. I arranged my icons in categories on all sides of the screen, so the pretty significant indent on the right-hand side is really bugging me. Is there a way to tweak the whole grid slightly to the...
  7. Action Centre icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre icon greyed out: Hi, The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings Both the group policy & the registry appear correct The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick...
  8. Action Centre icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Action Centre icon greyed out: Hi, The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings Both the group policy & the registry appear correct The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick...
  9. No notification banners, sounds or numbers shown on Action Centre icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No notification banners, sounds or numbers shown on Action Centre icon.: Hello, Previously, whenever I got a notification, a banner would show, a sound would play and a (1) would appear on the Action Centre icon. Then, I accidentally right-clicked the Action Centre icon and clicked on "Don't show number of new notifications". After clicking...
  10. Selectively disable notifications in the action centre?

in Windows 10 Support
    Selectively disable notifications in the action centre?: Is there a way to selectively disable notifications in the Action Centre? I want notifications from Windows Update so I don't have Windows shut down unexpectedly to update itself, but I definitely don't want Facebook notifications because they never stop. Or is there a way to...