Windows 10: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

Discus and support My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by viswanadhanramu, Mar 6, 2020.

1. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005

:)

viswanadhanramu, Mar 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Mar 6, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 6, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

1. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated - Similar Threads - Activated Genuine Suddenly

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  5. Genuine Windows is not activated

Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  6. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  8. Windows Genuine and Activation

Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  9. Is This Genuine Activation Or Not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is This Genuine Activation Or Not?: Is This activation is genuine or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-genuine-activation-or-not/97d6e860-08e9-4684-ba05-099ed69284d6
  10. Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?: I have installed Microsoft Windows 10 Professional & Activated through the OS inbuilt activation portal (System Properties). Just through an Internet dongle. After the activation, We have executed “slmgr /xpr” command and check what is the activation status. It was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated