Windows 10: My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Discus and support My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, from Windows 7. Installed Windows 10 Home, got it successfully activated and full updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oscillate(2), Mar 10, 2019.

1. My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

A few days ago, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, from Windows 7. Installed Windows 10 Home, got it successfully activated and full updated. Although, today I got a random notice on my screen, that said that my Windows was not activated.

I checked and instead of Windows 10 Home, it said:

Windows Edition - Windows 10 Enterprise

Activation - Windows is not activated

I did some research and it looks like it is set to a KMS client setup key.

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 (The key that it is set to) - (I tried to enter my original activation key and it did not accept it this time)

Refer to this site: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kmsclientkeys

Windows version is ( Windows Version 1809 - OS Build 17763.348)

Why / How did this happen and how can I get it back to my activated version of Windows 10 Home?

Thanks.

:)

Oscillate(2), Mar 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

1. My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise. - Similar Threads - activated edition Home

2. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Move my windows 10 edition from Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move my windows 10 edition from Home to Enterprise: So I have a digital key on another windows 10 OS same PC, different partition. I installed another windows 10 on another partition, but the windows 10 i installed is Home, while the activated windows 10 is Enterprise. so until i change my Home edition to Enteprise too, i...
  6. Move my windows 10 edition from Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move my windows 10 edition from Home to Enterprise: So I have a digital key on another windows 10 OS same PC, different partition. I installed another windows 10 on another partition, but the windows 10 i installed is Home, while the activated windows 10 is Enterprise. so until i change my Home edition to Enteprise too, i...
  7. Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,

Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,: Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,No help from Microsoft about this anywhere and not able to find any contact to help.How to resolve.Cannot find a way to speak to microsoft....
  8. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated: Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  9. windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.

windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.: hello everyone, can some one help me out please!! I have Dell inspiron Which had liscened copy of windows 8.1 and activation status after and before upgrading to windows 10 home via media creation tool , was, " Your windows is activated thru digital liscence linked to your...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Activation Watermark: Hi, I've activated my W10 Enterprise Edition but the watermark at the bottom right corner of my desktop won't go away and the remaining days counter keeps going down. How do I fix that? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows home changed to enterprise and wont work

2. how long will my un activated win 10 enterprise last