Windows 10: MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK

Discus and support MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SEE SUBJECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-code-for-flight-siulator-dosent-work/534d9188-11f2-4185-9d8e-ddc9bce4508f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stephenaubin, Jul 15, 2021.

1. MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK

SEE SUBJECT

:)

stephenaubin, Jul 15, 2021

2. Flight Siulator X on Windows 10 pro

Just got a new copy of Flight Sim X and got it installed. Put in the serial number and it came back as already used. I called the number and put in the long list of numbers. System came up. After about 30 min. of flying it said that it was not activated
    and would not let me back it.

DavidTaylor167, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 15, 2021
  4. krsokol Win User

MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK

1. MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION CODE FLIGHT

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  6. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  7. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator Activation Code: After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this was correct so I...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Activation code: I bought the new MS Flight Simulator 2020 on DVDs and received it this week. I installed it on my Acer laptop and the installation and activation went fine. However, when I ran the programme, I realised my laptop was totally inadequate to the task even on lowest settings. I...
  9. Flight Siulator X on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Siulator X on Windows 10 pro: Just got a new copy of Flight Sim X and got it installed. Put in the serial number and it came back as already used. I called the number and put in the long list of numbers. System came up. After about 30 min. of flying it said that it was not activated and would not let me...
  10. bluetooth dosent work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dosent work: my blue tooth doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dosent-work/5be56f11-3b29-4b95-a939-58627affa77c