Windows 10: My activation code is being rejected

Discus and support My activation code is being rejected in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've just bought a second hand PC from a private individual, history unknown. It came with Win 10 but is not auto activating, I can't activate it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BuzzardShutters, Mar 26, 2021.

1. My activation code is being rejected

I've just bought a second hand PC from a private individual, history unknown. It came with Win 10 but is not auto activating, I can't activate it at all, can you help please?

My activation code is being rejected b918fd2c-84bb-4672-826e-50d5a14e1f06?upload=true.gif

The system info is:

My activation code is being rejected 5cbb898d-9077-42b3-9fe8-a44233dfb074?upload=true.gif

:)

BuzzardShutters, Mar 26, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 26, 2021
  4. ajaypran Win User

My activation code is being rejected

Easy reject software- problem , reject all the calls

I have a Nokia 5800 installed with easy reject downloaded from nokia support and software for 5800. I have activated same and using, But what i observe after sometime, This start rejecting all calls[known & Unknown] which is not listed in their filter
    list.. Pl a help

ajaypran, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My activation code is being rejected

1. My activation code is being rejected - Similar Threads - activation code being

2. Why my Windows MS password is being rejected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Windows MS password is being rejected?: I'm trying to remove the PIN to log into my laptop and it is asking for my MS Windows password. I have used forgot password option on MS account prompt and created a new one but it is not being accepted here. Why is that? What password I'm supposed to enter here? Is this...
  3. Why my Windows MS password is being rejected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Windows MS password is being rejected?: I'm trying to remove the PIN to log into my laptop and it is asking for my MS Windows password. I have used forgot password option on MS account prompt and created a new one but it is not being accepted here. Why is that? What password I'm supposed to enter here? Is this...
  4. Why my Windows MS password is being rejected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why Are My Comments Being rejected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Are My Comments Being rejected?: I'm discussing with another commenter an article titled, "Israel Uncovers Ancient Christian Inscription From Book of Psalms." I listed some Scriptures in reply to his comments that directly addressed his post. I didn't add any personal information or any comments of my own....
  6. Why Are My Comments Being rejected?

Why Are My Comments Being rejected?: I'm discussing with another commenter an article titled, "Israel Uncovers Ancient Christian Inscription From Book of Psalms." I listed some Scriptures in reply to his comments that directly addressed his post. I didn't add any personal information or any comments of my own....
  7. My correct pin and password are both being rejected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My correct pin and password are both being rejected.: When i try to sign in to my local and only account on my lenovo thinkpad it does not accept my correct pin, or password. Nothing was changed by me and nobody had access to it. it makes no sense. After using it one afternoon, i sat it down, it went to sleep. That night when i...
  8. My correct pin and password are both being rejected.

My correct pin and password are both being rejected.: When i try to sign in to my local and only account on my lenovo thinkpad it does not accept my correct pin, or password. Nothing was changed by me and nobody had access to it. it makes no sense. After using it one afternoon, i sat it down, it went to sleep. That night when i...
  9. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  10. bluetooth transfer of files to iPhone being rejected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth transfer of files to iPhone being rejected: per the subject, anyone know why this happens? see image below. this happened for an xlsx. there a reason? MS got a KB for this feature of win 10 and what it can and cannot do? this same process works perfectly on androids. thanks. [ATTACH]...