Windows 10: my activation is not working

Discus and support my activation is not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my activation i not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-is-not-working/96a4b871-3f62-47af-ab2a-97ac1ed2502f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AaronCollins5, Mar 30, 2021.

1. my activation is not working

my activation i not working

:)

AaronCollins5, Mar 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Mar 30, 2021
  4. my activation is not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

my activation is not working

1. my activation is not working - Similar Threads - activation working

2. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  3. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working: Recently had to change my MB after a surge took the previous one out. After change I can no longer activate me copy of windows and get the code 0xC004F211 which confirmed it was a hardware change issue. I've tried the trouble shooter, wasn't able to activate and tells me to...
  4. Windows 10 Activation after hardware change not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...: I would like screensaver to kick in, even while something is streaming on YouTube, any help is appreciated, windows 11 2024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-screensaver-to-work-on-everyday-computer/effac115-5e37-4d91-b00e-9082f643face
  6. I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...

I have screensaver to work on everyday computer use, but how to enable it to activate while...: I would like screensaver to kick in, even while something is streaming on YouTube, any help is appreciated, windows 11 2024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-screensaver-to-work-on-everyday-computer/effac115-5e37-4d91-b00e-9082f643face
  7. This activation code will never works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This activation code will never works.: I tried call microsoft activation centre for activate my windows 8.1, and I did told the activation ID to the call, but after that, this Windows 8.1 activation ID is no longer working and I failed to activate it.The ID u guys would know because every country using the same...
  8. This activation code will never works.

This activation code will never works.: I tried call microsoft activation centre for activate my windows 8.1, and I did told the activation ID to the call, but after that, this Windows 8.1 activation ID is no longer working and I failed to activate it.The ID u guys would know because every country using the same...
  9. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  10. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636