Windows 10: My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!

Discus and support My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As stated, my active hours on my personal property are whenever I wish them to be. I chose to use my personal property, such as my home PC whenever it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DISENT81, Oct 18, 2019.

1. DISENT81 Win User

My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!

As stated, my active hours on my personal property are whenever I wish them to be. I chose to use my personal property, such as my home PC whenever it suites me - anytime of the day 24 - 7 days a week!

THIS SHOULDNT NEED TO BE STATED BUT WHEN YOU BUY AND OWN SOMETHING ITS YOURS & if anyone or anything denies you access to your property they are breaking the law. MICROSOFT, I Will create another class action law suit against your criminal HIJACKING of my property If you do not stop this theft asap.

MY ACTIVE HOURS ON MY PERSONAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING MY PC ARE WHENEVER I WANT THEM TO BE 24 HOURS A DAY - 7 DAYS A WEEK!!! This should not need to be stated, as it is none of your business.

I suggest you stop this criminal theft of my property ASAP, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT & you will be held accountable.

In the mean-time I will revert back to the only stable OS you ever created, windows 7, once that becomes unsupported, I am done with you, for ever.

:)

DISENT81, Oct 18, 2019

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Active Hours

I really dislike this Active hours bull****, I need my pc running 24/7 without interuption. 12 hour difference is not an option, I need total control when I want to instal updates and restart when I need to since my active hours ARE 24/7.

HiroKanzato, Oct 18, 2019
  4. My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!

Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY!

1. My ACTIVE HOURS are 24 hours whenever I WANT TO USE MY PROPERTY! - Similar Threads - ACTIVE HOURS are

2. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  3. The screen on time is 24 hours.

The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  6. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  8. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  9. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  10. A litany of issues - no activation after 24 hours?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A litany of issues - no activation after 24 hours?: I upgraded yesterday using Windows Update. I had Windows 8.1. Here are the problems I'm having: -Chrome isn't functioning well. Some pages refuse to load. Sometimes it just hangs on an open tab. -Cortana isn't working at all. Clicking the Notebook does not bring...