Windows 10: my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it

Discus and support my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; "DEAFULT GETAWAY NOT Available"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NatNatCho, Feb 19, 2019.

1. NatNatCho Win User

my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it

"DEAFULT GETAWAY NOT Available"

:)

NatNatCho, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 19, 2019
  3. DavidDVS Win User
    Cortana wont tell jokes......

Yea I just really wanted to know that I wasent the only person who had this problem as any other serches in Bing or Google for "Cortana wont tell jokes" seems to bring up a first link of some scam website with random didactic text to make it look like it's
    actually talking about the issue you searched for and I figured Microsoft probably dident want that to be the first thing people see when searching for an issue.

Yea some one shot commands work ok and I have found now that "tell me a joke" isn't the only one that has issues like you said. But the one asking it to recommend a Halloween costume is pretty amusing. my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it :D

DavidDVS, Feb 19, 2019
  4. DavidDVS Win User

my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it

Cortana wont tell jokes......

I have sort of a strange problem that I can't seem to find anyone else asking when I do a search for this.

I just decided to try using Cortana today and so far most things i've tried with her work as intented. I've tried asking her questions and for things that make sense she does a Bing search, and for others she responds herself when asked like "How old are
    you?" "When were you made?" "What do you think of Siri?" Etc.....

The ONE thing I cannot get her to do as intended however is tell me a joke. I've tried several different ways of phrasing this and in any instance where she understands what i'm asking, she displays a Bing search for something about jokes.

The standard phrasing i've seen is to be able to activate her, or say "Hey Cortana" <if you have that turned on, which I do> and then say "tell me a joke". Invariably every time I try this Cortana will not "tell" me a joke. She simply produces a Bing search
    page for "tell me a joke".

I've tried asking immediately and also waiting 2 seconds as I saw was the older way to differentiate commands and no matter how I do this, she wont tell me any of her jokes.

Anyone else have this same problem and any ideas why it's happening?

DavidDVS, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. my adapter wont stop telling me "the deafult getaway not Available" tell me how to fix it - Similar Threads - adapter wont stop

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  4. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  7. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  8. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  9. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  10. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/