Windows 10: MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

Discus and support MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had the exact same issue as this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WoNdErMiKeWaStAkEn, Jun 3, 2020.

1. MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

WoNdErMiKeWaStAkEn, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 3, 2020
  3. C0zzie Win User
    How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Matt18 Win User

MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

1. MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!! - Similar Threads - ADMIN ACCOUNT DISAPPEARED

2. My wifi adapter just disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi adapter just disappeared: This has happened twice..My wifi totally disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-adapter-just-disappeared/d480e015-aa61-436b-b087-785933dda92e
  3. My wifi adapter just disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi adapter just disappeared: This has happened twice..My wifi totally disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-adapter-just-disappeared/d480e015-aa61-436b-b087-785933dda92e
  4. Admin account disappeared

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account disappeared: Obviously after doing something bad in "lusrmgr.msc" I lost my Admin account, only my private account is accessible. How can I restore the Admin account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-disappeared/88487fd4-1886-4a39-bc06-c48c0671a45f
  5. My photos just disappeared??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos just disappeared??: Okay what the hell happened?? I'm running windows 10 home edition. I plugged in my USB stick to organize my photos into certain folders. I clicked and dragged the photos into the folders, but there is nothing in those folders. My photos have just disappeared. They were all...
  6. No admin accounts on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    No admin accounts on my pc: I do not have a admin account on my personal pc with windows 10 home. I wanted to install/setup a new windows system Windows 10 Pro with a USB drive, but i can't because i have no admin rights to do so. So i'm stuck with a pc that has no accounts with admin rights. How can i...
  7. My sound has just disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound has just disappeared: sound has gone whilst I was watching a utube post ........have checked settings and all seems normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-has-just-disappeared/73059149-9bc4-4855-b7bc-b88d2b75d6bb
  8. No admin accounts on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin accounts on my computer.: So i jave recently tried to factory reset my pc and it was stuck on 58% for about 5 hours. I jard reset my computer and now i cannot login or access any functions. It simply says "no admin accounts on this computer" any help?...
  9. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...
  10. My Admin Account isn't truly admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Admin Account isn't truly admin: Hi guys, I have a W10 user account attached to my microsoft account. It is listed as a full on admin account. However, with certain tasks it doesn't let me do certain admin tasks. I wanted to make changes to my hosts file, but was unable to do so. Any thoughts? Thanks....