Windows 10: MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

Discus and support MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had the exact same issue as this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WoNdErMiKeWaStAkEn, Jun 3, 2020.

1. MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

WoNdErMiKeWaStAkEn, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 3, 2020
  3. C0zzie Win User
    How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Matt18 Win User

MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

1. MY ADMIN ACCOUNT JUST DISAPPEARED!!! - Similar Threads - ADMIN ACCOUNT DISAPPEARED

2. Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin Account: Hello Last year in April I was at my daughters house and used her computer to check my email. She logged on with her local account she did not have a Microsoft Account and I checked my email which is a Microsoft email. Last week she calls and tells me that her user account...
  3. Bluetooth just disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth just disappeared?: submitted by /u/ItsEleven11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftvbju/bluetooth_just_disappeared/
  4. admin account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    admin account: I was going to a government school that I have long left to a new school, but I still have the pc that they gave me which is protected with an admin account, I asked them if they can remove the admin account, they answered saying, someone has to come from the education...
  5. No admin accounts on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin accounts on my computer.: So i jave recently tried to factory reset my pc and it was stuck on 58% for about 5 hours. I jard reset my computer and now i cannot login or access any functions. It simply says "no admin accounts on this computer" any help?...
  6. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...
  7. My Admin Account isn't truly admin

My Admin Account isn't truly admin: Hi guys, I have a W10 user account attached to my microsoft account. It is listed as a full on admin account. However, with certain tasks it doesn't let me do certain admin tasks. I wanted to make changes to my hosts file, but was unable to do so. Any thoughts? Thanks....
  8. Domain admin account as built-in admin account

Domain admin account as built-in admin account: I just upgraded two brand new pc's from Win 7 to Win 10. Computers were already added to the domain in Win 7 and I was logged into the domain administrator account when I did the upgrade to Win 10. Now when I am logged in with the domain administrator account, I can't open...
  9. My admin account switched to a user account!

My admin account switched to a user account!: My account may have gotten corrupt in the update, Don't know for sure. I do know this, This mess is way above my paygrade...LOL... I really need some help to try to fix this issue. The attachments can explain far better than me trying type what exactly is going on. All I...
  10. Cortana just disappeared!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana just disappeared!: Had an Update around Midnight last night and this Morning, I found Cortana has disappeared together with my reminders and no Microphone Symbol showing. Did anyone else have this problem? 16429