Windows 10: My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?

Discus and support My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows administrator password was changed remotely without me knowing it. I do not know what it was changed to. How do I override it, and change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RWilmot, Jul 14, 2020.

1. RWilmot Win User

My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?

My windows administrator password was changed remotely without me knowing it. I do not know what it was changed to. How do I override it, and change it back to a password that I created?

:)

RWilmot, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 14, 2020
  3. how do i change admin on widows 10 home when it is password protected

how do i change admin on widows 10 home when it is password protected

cynthia kelley, Jul 14, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it? - Similar Threads - admin password was

2. HOW TO RESET MY PASSWORD FOR MAIN ACCOUNT ON WIDOWS 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO RESET MY PASSWORD FOR MAIN ACCOUNT ON WIDOWS 8.1: I am using Windows 8.1. I have two local accounts. One main and the other I created later on. I have forgotten the password to my main account and i have been using my other account for a while. I tried resetting the password for my main account but it needs a flash drive...
  3. HOW TO RESET MY PASSWORD FOR MAIN ACCOUNT ON WIDOWS 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO RESET MY PASSWORD FOR MAIN ACCOUNT ON WIDOWS 8.1: I am using Windows 8.1. I have two local accounts. One main and the other I created later on. I have forgotten the password to my main account and i have been using my other account for a while. I tried resetting the password for my main account but it needs a flash drive...
  4. How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?: When we try to install it asks for an Admin Password that no one knows in the office for one PC. I asked Microsoft Support at 1-877-568-2495. They referred me to mircrosoftsupport.com. Person said to submit a request and someone would contact me. But it only took me to the...
  5. How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?: When we try to install it asks for an Admin Password that no one knows in the office for one PC. I asked Microsoft Support at 1-877-568-2495. They referred me to mircrosoftsupport.com. Person said to submit a request and someone would contact me. But it only took me to the...
  6. How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?: Hello, I recently started using an old laptop of mine again as I got some new parts for it. However I only have access to the one local account which does not have admin rights. I don't remember what the admin password is as it has been quite a while since I have used this...
  7. How can I view an admin password instead of resetting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I view an admin password instead of resetting it?: Is there any bootable os I could use or is a way I could just view or see it. I don't mind if I have to pay for it. If this is not the right subreddit to post this one pls tell me which one to post on. submitted by /u/Qryza [link] [comments]...
  8. how to change my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change my admin password: How do I change my admin password which has been compromised. I want to do it offline if possible to avoid infiltration or snooping while I do it. I have tried via PowerShell but was unsuccessful....
  9. How to reset admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset admin password: My father has recently passed away and since he has worked with computers his entire life while I mostly used them to play video games, when I got my PC he gave himself an account with admin permissions while he gave me a guest account since at the time I was a little kid, I...
  10. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I Reset my password on my Admin.: Can I reset my password on my Admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-password-on-my-admin/89ab2676-6629-4158-acff-3dc760a7e650