Windows 10: My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall

Discus and support My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a program SAntivirus that I want to uninstall... except for my ADMIN PROFILE "doesn't have admin permissions." I can use admin permissions fine... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GabeDonlon, Jun 28, 2020.

1. My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall

I have a program SAntivirus that I want to uninstall...

except for my ADMIN PROFILE "doesn't have admin permissions." I can use admin permissions fine in this profile, EXCEPT here.

:)

GabeDonlon, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jun 28, 2020
  4. IMA
    ima Win User

My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall

ATITool 0.24 in non-admin user

Hmm, strange thing. I uninstalled v0.24 and installed v0.23, which works fine. After I read your advices, I installed v0.24 again and "Voila!", it starts in PowerUsers (non-admin) without errors/complains.
    Thank you for your suggestions and sorry for the post.

Thema:

My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall

1. My ADMIN PROFILE needs admin to uninstall - Similar Threads - ADMIN PROFILE needs

2. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  3. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  4. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my admin profile is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my admin profile is missing: This morning trying to log into my laptop and only my daughter's profile is there, mine is gone? How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-admin-profile-is-missing/3eb81f53-d395-4448-be66-e639ac35856f
  6. Fingerprint failure on admin profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fingerprint failure on admin profile: The fingerprint sensor on my Dell XPS 15 9500 doesn't work on my admin profile. However, the sensor works on another profile I created. On the primary (admin) account I get "Something went wrong. Try again later" for every sign-in option. I've updated the drivers, deleted...
  7. Clone Admin profile to standard profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clone Admin profile to standard profile???: I have been using my admin profile daily. I want to make a standard user account for myself (for online safety issues). I now have two accounts - both are currently admin user accounts I logged into the newer admin one and EVERYTHING was so different. I want to clone my...
  8. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  9. about admin profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c
  10. admin account profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account profile: i have gotten my user account set up just the way i want, and now i would like to have an admin account available on my login screen (in addition to my user account) that has same basic settings (all the stuff the way i want it) as my user account. i have found that if i...