Windows 10: My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

Discus and support My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have lost my microsoft account, and I can't change one because it's my administrative account on all of my computers. When I woke up I saw that the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gilad David Reuven, Mar 26, 2023.

1. My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

I have lost my microsoft account, and I can't change one because it's my administrative account on all of my computers. When I woke up I saw that the mail of the account was changed to a diffrent and unrecogniseble mail, what can I do? I've tried to log in with my phone number, the Microsoft site says that my account does not exist, then I tried to use the recover option on the changed mail that is mentioned on my computer as the administrator, but it Sayed again that the account does not exist

:)

Gilad David Reuven, Mar 26, 2023
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Mar 26, 2023
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Mar 26, 2023
  4. My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

1. My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do? - Similar Threads - administrator account was

2. My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?: I have lost my microsoft account, and I can't change one because it's my administrative account on all of my computers. When I woke up I saw that the mail of the account was changed to a diffrent and unrecogniseble mail, what can I do? I've tried to log in with my phone...
  3. My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My administrator account was deleted but the computer still uses it, what can I do?: I have lost my microsoft account, and I can't change one because it's my administrative account on all of my computers. When I woke up I saw that the mail of the account was changed to a diffrent and unrecogniseble mail, what can I do? I've tried to log in with my phone...
  4. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  5. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  6. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

9. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?: I deleted my account on accident and now my start button won't work. How do I restore it? And I just updated it to window 10 yesterday and today it said that I was logged in as a temporary account so I tried fixing it but deleted my account what to do? I think I deleted my...