Windows 10: My adobe file is unable to find files

Discus and support My adobe file is unable to find files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two files where I usually looks for drawings, I was able to find a drawing by typing the drawing number in the search bar even when those two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gggz, May 11, 2019.

1. gggz Win User

My adobe file is unable to find files

I have two files where I usually looks for drawings, I was able to find a drawing by typing the drawing number in the search bar even when those two files were closed, now is not finding anything at all even though I know the file is there

:)

2. JanWilcox Win User

How do I DISassociate a file type in Windows 10?

I inadvertently associated a .lst file to open using my Adobe reader. I have followed all the steps you suggested and deleted everything listed. It still shows that Adobe is the default app to use with the file. Any other suggestions?

JanWilcox, May 11, 2019
  3. Unable to find PDF files.

Hi Yvonne,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to Search and type the Adobe files and open those files.
    • Then go to the location where those files have been saved.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 11, 2019
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. My adobe file is unable to find files - Similar Threads - adobe file unable

2. Unable to Delete a file or find the location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Delete a file or find the location: i had run a setup from virtual disk then eject/close it.when i search the file and some file still show up but location leads to "internet address: ///D:/folder/folder% . . .%" something like that. i was trying to delete it and error 0x80004002 show up.how do i delete this...
  3. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  4. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  5. Unable to find files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find files on OneDrive: I have one computer running Windows 11 and it is synced on One Drive. My old computer is still running Windows 10. I have opened One Drive on my old computer but cannot find the files from the Windows 11 computer. HELP!...
  6. Unable to find files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find files on OneDrive: I have one computer running Windows 11 and it is synced on One Drive. My old computer is still running Windows 10. I have opened One Drive on my old computer but cannot find the files from the Windows 11 computer. HELP!...
  7. Unable to delete or find a large file in my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete or find a large file in my computer: In the display of storage found out there is a large file of 15MB, but unable to find it or delete by the chance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-or-find-a-large-file-in-my/05a9268f-b850-4170-965b-22b84690a95e
  8. adobe translation files

adobe translation files: so I recently deleted some translation files for adobe i'm pretty sure their for adobe they say adobe in them and some say adobe cc in them so i'm guessing its for adobe anyways i deleted them. Was i not supposed to were they like windows files they were stored in my nvidia...
  9. Unable to find : Keep My Files in MediaCreationTool20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find : Keep My Files in MediaCreationTool20H2: I was trying to perform an in-place repair in windows 10 and I was unable to find : Keep My Files in MediaCreationTool20H2. Please guide me to enable Keep my files....
  10. Windows 10 unable to find files

Windows 10 unable to find files: Windows 10 has recently ceased being able to find Adobe PDF files on my PC. I have reinstalled Acrobat DC and I can see the files listed on my PC. Windows however cannot. Very frustrating when many of these documents will be needed for ATO in another 3 weeks. Even more...