Windows 10: My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer

Discus and support My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive pluged it into another computer to confirm it is not a hardware issue and it worked just fine that computer was running windows 8. Everytime i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeoKranjac, Jun 28, 2020.

1. My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer

Ive pluged it into another computer to confirm it is not a hardware issue and it worked just fine that computer was running windows 8.

Everytime i plug it in it works for about 2seconds and then it stays on but doesnt show up on my audio devices and doesnt output sound, in other words it is recieving power but not data.

i dont know what the issue is but ive tried to update the drivers and windows says that it already has the best drivers.

:)

LeoKranjac, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 28, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...nnecting/7e7c792e-04f1-489d-a735-a8b74a7314b5

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 28, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer :(.

tiendat, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer

1. My advanced USB audio device keeps disconnecting from my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - advanced USB audio

2. USB Audio device/adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio device/adapter keeps disconnecting: I have been using USB Audio devices for a while in my Windows 10 Pro 22H2 installation. I have used the Focusrite 2i2 and the Minifuse 2 USB interfaces for audio and as audio input adapters. I keep having the problem of the devices becoming disconnected. I see that the little...
  3. USB Audio device/adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio device/adapter keeps disconnecting: I have been using USB Audio devices for a while in my Windows 10 Pro 22H2 installation. I have used the Focusrite 2i2 and the Minifuse 2 USB interfaces for audio and as audio input adapters. I keep having the problem of the devices becoming disconnected. I see that the little...
  4. USB Audio device/adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Devices keep disconnecting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices keep disconnecting Windows 10: Hello. I know I'm not the only one asking this but I have this issue that all of my UBS devices disconnect frequently. this usually depends on what I'm doing and how much of my computer's resources it requires. For example, if I browse the web, it usually doesn't happen but...
  6. USB Devices keep disconnecting Windows 10

USB Devices keep disconnecting Windows 10: Hello. I know I'm not the only one asking this but I have this issue that all of my UBS devices disconnect frequently. this usually depends on what I'm doing and how much of my computer's resources it requires. For example, if I browse the web, it usually doesn't happen but...
  7. USB Devices keep disconnecting Windows 10

8. USB device keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device keeps disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  9. USB device keeps disconnecting

USB device keeps disconnecting: SInce upgrading to Win 10 , it didn't occur in win 8.1I get this 'disconnect' sound ,randomly and regularly . I have used USBDeview to find out it is the 'humaninterfacedevice' specifically '4 button ,4 axis J stick' which consists of a "RM-203 Rockfire usb/gameport...
  10. My usb devices disconnect

My usb devices disconnect: I'am having a problem my pc starts randomly disconnecting my devices and never reconnects and I need to restart it is there a fix for it? Or is my pc doomed Windows 10 pro...