Windows 10: My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

Discus and support My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; only one choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-already-connect-to-pc-but-sound-is/d21ff26c-b921-41bb-b743-d5c0261e085c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Panida Yimsanga, Aug 28, 2021.

1. My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

only one choice

:)

Panida Yimsanga, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Tee_221 Win User

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Felixkh Win User
    Airpods sound settings output option

Good Day

I have a small question concerning pairing, connecting, and having the output speaker to be through the airpods

I know Apple airpods might not be compatible with windows, plus i saw the queston being asked more than once

no solution did help, tried the trouble shooting

it gets paired and connected, but nothing happens, it changes the status from connected to paired

plus what i noticed you don't even see the option in the sound settings to make the output through the airpods

the only Method, that I didn't try, is updating or installing software through the Device Manager-Bluetooth-mydevice(airpods) and to update it

cuz I'm afraid if this step is done, I might irritate or ruin the airpods software, risking losing them

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA; IF IT'S A GOOD STEP OR AN IDEA OF SUCCESSFUL ONE ?

all best for you

F

Felixkh, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

1. My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not - Similar Threads - airpod already connect

2. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  3. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried deleting and re-pairing the airpods and restarting PC many...
  4. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried repairing and restarting PC many times. My drivers and...
  5. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  6. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  7. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  8. how to connect airpods to my pc

how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  9. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Airpods connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...