Windows 10: My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

Discus and support My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. When using my AirPods on my Dell laptop (with built in Bluetooth), the sound cuts out all the time (often for at least a minute) and glitches a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zackwilkinson, Dec 28, 2018.

1. My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

Hello. When using my AirPods on my Dell laptop (with built in Bluetooth), the sound cuts out all the time (often for at least a minute) and glitches a lot. I've researched the problem and it seems to be relatively common, but I cannot find a solution. Other Bluetooth devices connected to my laptop (keyboard and speakers) are working completely fine, although the speakers lag every so often. However, this is very minor. The AirPods on the other hand make it completely impossible to listen to anything. They work beautifully on my iPhone so it may be a problem with the drivers on my laptop. My Logitech receiver dongle for my mouse may also be interfering, but that is probably very unlikely. Any suggestions to help me out would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

zackwilkinson, Dec 28, 2018

2. Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I have seen the same question being asked last year but I don't see a solution. The Airpods are new and there are no connection or sounds issues with either of my iphones and Macbook but with my Dell laptop Inspiron
    5559 (Windows 10), I cannot watch a video on any app without the sound randomly cutting out after a few seconds. Sometimes the sound comes back after a while. Stuttering and strange echoing is also an issue. It happens no matter what I try and even with my
    phones Bluetooth turned off. Drivers are shown to be up to date, as well as Windows itself. There are also no sound issues with the laptop speakers otherwise. Are there any solutions to this?

NadeenAhmed1, Dec 28, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleMy AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop. :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Dec 28, 2018
  4. tisdc Win User

My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks!

tisdc, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

1. My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop. - Similar Threads - AirPods are randomly

2. My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in: My wifi in my laptop keeps cutting out and cutting back in. its a qualcomm atheros qca9377, and this happened after i reinstalled windows yesterday after the os getting corrupted. i havent found a driver but yesterday it connected fine, but today the issue started to happen....
  3. Airpods keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods keep cutting out: I know a lot of poeple have had this problem but I haven't found a solution that works! My airpods work perfectly well with other devices, but for some reason, after about 5 - 20 mins they stutter or cut out then if I leave the audio playing they sometimes come back on. If...
  4. Airpods - Cutting out on PC

Airpods - Cutting out on PC: Every time I connect my AirPods, to my windows 10 computer they always cutting out they work on my iPhone, iPad but with the windows computer It doesn't I tried updating Bluetooth Drivers all the things that have to do with Bluetooth. The only way for them to stay on for a...
  5. Airpods cutting out on windows 10

Airpods cutting out on windows 10: Reposting because the last time I asked this question, no one answered me. I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my...
  6. airpods sound cutting out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods sound cutting out: I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm...
  7. Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device?

Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device?: I recently purchased an Asus ZenBook, and while pairing and connecting my airpods was incredibly easy, I keep encountering them "fuzzing out" and completely cutting out for periods of time while in use. For example, I will be watching a video and they will be working...
  8. Airpods Stereo audio cutting out

Airpods Stereo audio cutting out: I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my headphones are connected, but I get no sound coming from them. Sometimes the sound...
  9. Airpods continually cut in and out

Airpods continually cut in and out: Just recently, when I would connect my airpods to my computer, the audio would be distorted, like it was cutting in and out. I've tried the basic steps to fix this like forgetting the device and troubleshooting Bluetooth, but the only thing that seems to work to fix it is...
  10. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods cutting out windows

2. airpods cutting out

3. airpods windows 10 cuts out

4. airpods sound cuts out windows 10,
  5. airpods audio cutting out windows 10,
  6. airpods cutting in and out lenovo laptop,
  7. airpods cut out on windows,
  8. air pods keep cutting in and out on laptop,
  9. airpods cut in and out on windows,
  10. airpods cut out on pc,
  11. why are my airpods cutting out,