Windows 10: My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

Discus and support My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My airpods connect to my device but then I cannot get them to set as the input/output audio source. They do not show up as an option. Things I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexhunter123, Aug 25, 2022.

1. My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

Hello! My airpods connect to my device but then I cannot get them to set as the input/output audio source. They do not show up as an option. Things I have tried thus far: I have used the troubleshooting feature. Restarted my computer Paired and unpaired the airpods looked up different solutions online Deleted the airpods from bluetooth and reconnected themI am not sure what else to try! All of the other answers online are simple solutions but I have tried them all and still no luck. Please let me know if there are any known solutions besides ordering a new laptop! Thank you! Alex Hunter

:)

Alexhunter123, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Felixkh Win User

Airpods sound settings output option

Good Day

I have a small question concerning pairing, connecting, and having the output speaker to be through the airpods

I know Apple airpods might not be compatible with windows, plus i saw the queston being asked more than once

no solution did help, tried the trouble shooting

it gets paired and connected, but nothing happens, it changes the status from connected to paired

plus what i noticed you don't even see the option in the sound settings to make the output through the airpods

the only Method, that I didn't try, is updating or installing software through the Device Manager-Bluetooth-mydevice(airpods) and to update it

cuz I'm afraid if this step is done, I might irritate or ruin the airpods software, risking losing them

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA; IF IT'S A GOOD STEP OR AN IDEA OF SUCCESSFUL ONE ?

all best for you

F

Felixkh, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Tee_221 Win User
    Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Aug 25, 2022
  4. My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

My audio output devices have disappeared from my HP laptop.

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. My audio output devices have disappeared. Not just no devices installed, but no devices listed in Device Manager. Tried troubleshooting and still no devices found. Tried connecting USB speakers, but those were not
    detected either.

Suggestions?

Rob_Benjamin, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

1. My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and... - Similar Threads - airpods connect laptop

2. HOW can i connect my iphone to my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW can i connect my iphone to my hp laptop: i have been trying to connect my ios to my hp pavilion laptop but i havent beeen able to. i will advice that you create a way where by the iphone products could connect with hp. thanks...
  3. HOW can i connect my iphone to my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW can i connect my iphone to my hp laptop: i have been trying to connect my ios to my hp pavilion laptop but i havent beeen able to. i will advice that you create a way where by the iphone products could connect with hp. thanks...
  4. how can i connect my iPhone with hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i connect my iPhone with hp laptop: connect hp laptop with iPhone 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-my-iphone-with-hp-laptop/b024e5e6-6f2f-498e-baa6-c8340ee94ab2
  5. My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...: Hello! My airpods connect to my device but then I cannot get them to set as the input/output audio source. They do not show up as an option. Things I have tried thus far: I have used the troubleshooting feature. Restarted my computer Paired and unpaired the airpods looked up...
  6. My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My airpods connect to my hp laptop but then I can not make them the default output and...: Hello! My airpods connect to my device but then I cannot get them to set as the input/output audio source. They do not show up as an option. Things I have tried thus far: I have used the troubleshooting feature. Restarted my computer Paired and unpaired the airpods looked up...
  7. hp laptop airpods

hp laptop airpods: why do my AirPods keep disconnecting every couple of minutes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-airpods/712aeee4-9217-41b5-92f1-c27b1ae4f7a2
  8. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?...
  9. Can not detect and connect my airpods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not detect and connect my airpods: Please help to detect and connect my Apple airpods via bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-detect-and-connect-my-airpods/5dce9f66-a288-4d4e-aae5-3b3d0351330e
  10. Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop: Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-my-airpods-to-my-dell-laptop/f9a1546a-4252-4cd6-8ac4-c0ca3ee7693f