Windows 10: My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?

Discus and support My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As you can see in the first picture, the AirPods Pro is connected to the computer, but as you can see in the second picture, they don't appear as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OliverLien, Aug 20, 2022.

1. My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?

As you can see in the first picture, the AirPods Pro is connected to the computer, but as you can see in the second picture, they don't appear as an audio device, so I can't swap to them and use them to listen to music.How do I fix this and get the Airpods pro to appear in the audio tab?

:)

OliverLien, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Airpods pro can't connect windows 8

@ Non independent advisor

We are sorry but, we mostly provide answers for

windows 8 : 8.1 - Malfunctions : But I left you

these webPages, where you can ask the

question again,.Hope get help

Link-1 : https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209580

Link-2 : https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=ikb

WhooPs,.! .. Wait found this solution on Google : Tried before

posting the question on "Apple Support site" Here it goes,.>>>

Note : if you get lost on the Steps below. Do this > Press the

[Windows key] click the "Search icon" type [Bluetooth] press-Enter

Next select [Bluetooth settings] The Pc will Start search

for devices > Find the AirPods Pro : To continue

refer to the steps below

People also ask

How do I switch from AirPods Pro to stereo?

Go to Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. Choose your AirPods from the list (for example, "John's AirPods"). Choose "See & Hear How It Works" under Spatial Audio. Switch from Stereo Audio to Spatial Audio to see and hear a demonstration of the difference between them.Oct. 25, 2021

a5348295-2c4f-43ad-9550-ca5e6537e716, Aug 20, 2022
  4. BulldogXX Win User

My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleMy Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab? :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?

1. My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab? - Similar Threads - Airpods pro connected

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?

My Airpods pro say connected on the bluetooth dashboard but doesn't appear in the audio tab?: As you can see in the first picture, the AirPods Pro is connected to the computer, but as you can see in the second picture, they don't appear as an audio device, so I can't swap to them and use them to listen to music.How do I fix this and get the Airpods pro to appear in...
  5. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos: The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the...
  6. Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos

Bluetooth connection to AirPods Pro stops videos: The last few days, I have been connecting to my airpods to study or listen to something on my laptop, but each time I connect it says connected, the audio works for a few seconds, and then the video starts to buffer endlessly and my computer heats up. This started with the...
  7. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  8. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices: Hello i ve a problem with connecting my airpods to my windows 10 it appears as audio at first and then appears as other devices i connected my brothers and fathers and they connected fine mine keeps appearing as other devices i updated the drivers and did the troubleshooting...
  9. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  10. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...