Windows 10: My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant...

Discus and support My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've connected my airpod pros but i can't use them. any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Iustin_901, Dec 25, 2020.

1. My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant...

I've connected my airpod pros but i can't use them. any solutions?

:)

Iustin_901, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant...

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Ha! I'm having the same problem with my Jabra's!
    What Windows Build you on?

Edwin, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant...

1. My Airpods Pro's connected to my Windows 10 PC but they're under 'other devices' so i cant... - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro's connected

2. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  3. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  4. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods: I am having an issue where when connected to my airpods, I can listen to videos and music but my computer says it is muted when it is not. It also will not allow me to change the volume from what it is currently set at since my computer registers the airpods as muted when...
  6. Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods

Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods: I am having an issue where when connected to my airpods, I can listen to videos and music but my computer says it is muted when it is not. It also will not allow me to change the volume from what it is currently set at since my computer registers the airpods as muted when...
  7. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  8. Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices

Airpods pro cannot be connected and appears as other devices: Hello i ve a problem with connecting my airpods to my windows 10 it appears as audio at first and then appears as other devices i connected my brothers and fathers and they connected fine mine keeps appearing as other devices i updated the drivers and did the troubleshooting...
  9. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  10. how do I connect my airpods to my PC with Windows 10 Pro?

how do I connect my airpods to my PC with Windows 10 Pro?: I can't seem to find anything on line to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-airpods-to-my-pc-with-windows/58998320-187b-4c28-a89e-8409215d5b30