Windows 10: My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

Discus and support My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SETH FELTY, Nov 28, 2023.

1. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have checked for recent updates several times to no avail. I have reset and uninstalled all Bluetooth and audio drives associated with my AirPods, removed and repaired my AirPods, checked for updates, and reinstalled, but nothing has helped. I have run the audio troubleshooter multiple times, but because my AirPods aren't being det

:)

SETH FELTY, Nov 28, 2023

2. Airpods (Wireless audio device) is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

Good day everyone,

I have an issue with my airpods or wireless audio device in common which is connected by bluetooth to my laptop (running in windows 10 right now). I already pair and connect it (the airpods status is connected in bluetooth device), but I can't choose it as audio output device.

Here is a little note and condition:

- I have check the playback under sound setting in control panel menu and my airpods is not listed (and I have show disable device and disconnected device options checked).

- I have already update my sound and bluetooth driver but it's not working

- My airpods firmware is up to date and don't have any trouble connecting to my phone.

- I have try pair and repair and it's not working

If anyone has same problem and having good solution it will be great.

Thanks!

My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device c0e801f3-72cb-4265-ad87-279ac5f08a06?upload=true.png

ElsimanataPtr, Nov 28, 2023
  3. JohnMilks Win User
    no audio output device installed

I've tried every step that was suggested, still getting no audio output device installed.

JohnMilks, Nov 28, 2023
  4. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

1. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device - Similar Threads - AirPods appear audio

2. My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AirPods will not appear as an audio output device: Over the last few days, my AirPods have been connecting to my computer but cannot be used as an audio input or output device. I am even able to start and stop what is being played on my laptop using the onboard controls of my AirPods. I am running on Windows 11, and have...
  3. audio output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio output devices: My smart phone is paired to my laptop but I cannot get the laptop to output audio to my smart phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-devices/c8ddc572-e46b-4e33-92ab-baa684f6027b
  4. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10: Good day everyone,I have an issue with my airpods or wireless audio device in common which is connected by bluetooth to my laptop running in windows 10 right now. I already pair and connect it the airpods status is connected in bluetooth device, but I can't choose it as audio...
  5. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10: Good day everyone,I have an issue with my airpods or wireless audio device in common which is connected by bluetooth to my laptop running in windows 10 right now. I already pair and connect it the airpods status is connected in bluetooth device, but I can't choose it as audio...
  6. Airpods Wireless audio device is connected but not listed as output audio device in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. audio output device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio output device: My laptop has no audio output device installed, can someone help me rectify this problem/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-device/bf8d0d4c-fc5d-4db5-ad34-f9b69a93ba46
  8. output audio device

output audio device: my system is showing notification of no audio output device is installed and even no audio sound is audible.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/output-audio-device/5b5d3f20-0ab8-4f46-94cb-106a14808e96
  9. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...
  10. No Audio output device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Audio output device: I have a No Audio Issue started about 2 days ago. In my search of the issue on my Surface I found Remote Capture Remote Render info. I've reinstalled Windows 10 but still no audio and possible remote control over my system 118000