Windows 10: My all file looking shortcut why?

Discus and support My all file looking shortcut why? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday when I was playing on my laptop by sleeping on my sectional sofa. I insert one of my friend USB & affected by malware. Now all of my files... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maksumas, Apr 15, 2019.

1. maksumas Win User

My all file looking shortcut why?

Yesterday when I was playing on my laptop by sleeping on my sectional sofa. I insert one of my friend USB & affected by malware. Now all of my files looking shortcut how I can solve it?

:)

maksumas, Apr 15, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.My all file looking shortcut why? :)

terrace, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Creating Shortcuts with Batch File

No error, when I run the BAT file the CMD prompt shows and looks like it did stuff. But no shortcut on my Desktop.

Flava0ne, Apr 15, 2019
  4. My all file looking shortcut why?

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

My all file looking shortcut why?

1. My all file looking shortcut why? - Similar Threads - file looking shortcut

2. Why do all of my thumbnails look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do all of my thumbnails look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rand0m_task [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lserd3/why_do_all_of_my_thumbnails_look_like_this/
  3. looking for a shortcut to video playback

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a shortcut to video playback: I want all my mp4 videos to playback with a certain video program I own ( power dvd), and a few weeks back I found a spot in my windows 10 settings where I could change all my playback to windows media player . ( my mistake) . Now I could individually change my playback mode...
  4. Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut?!: Why has One Drive removed all my files and left a shortcut saying 'where are all my files'?! Can someone please help me with this? Until yesterday I had my system for years how I wanted it. Why has One Drive decided to remove all my files from my PC and place them in the...
  5. Help why are all my letters shortcuts?

Help why are all my letters shortcuts?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd8t0p/help_why_are_all_my_letters_shortcuts/
  6. Why do all my .jar files suddenly look like penguins with a red nose?

Why do all my .jar files suddenly look like penguins with a red nose?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/nmcjbkhdoyq51.png?width=102&format=png&auto=webp&s=b24e9a982fd6dfcf4a0962fab1920349d369f048 submitted by /u/_Burgr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4oona/why_do_all_my_jar_files_suddenly_look_like/
  7. All my keys act as shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All my keys act as shortcuts: Hi all, I had updated the windows yesterday, but after the update i am not able to ise the keyboard. All the keys are acting as a shortcut. When i press A the action bar opens up like that. I tried reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help. Tried the keyboard...
  8. All My Shortcuts on desktop and file explorer are black instead of having the shortcut...

All My Shortcuts on desktop and file explorer are black instead of having the shortcut...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kaboom212121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6wtmj/all_my_shortcuts_on_desktop_and_file_explorer_are/
  9. All of my Shortcuts are blocked by "The Administrator"

in Windows 10 Customization
    All of my Shortcuts are blocked by "The Administrator": Something I have done or installed has created a very strange situation on my PC (Windows 10 Pro x64). All of my programs will run as normal if I select / click on them. However, if I click on a Shortcut to that same program I get an error message as follows ... "Your...
  10. All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank: for some reason all my Icons for everything but folders have gone blank I can't seem to get them back. As well as all my file and program associations have eather reset and ask me what programs I want to use a default and when I reassign them the next time I go to open a file...