Windows 10: My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls

Discus and support My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pic,video,ppt ,word,rar file are converted to xls and i am unable to open them. [ATTACH] * Moved from Win 7/Files... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hritik_krishna, Dec 1, 2020.

1. My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls

my pic,video,ppt ,word,rar file are converted to xls and i am unable to open them. My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word   ]are converted into xls ed332a9a-180e-4280-84e3-86d03246c870?upload=true.png

* Moved from Win 7/Files

:)

hritik_krishna, Dec 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 - how to open an XML file by default USING the correct M/S program (XLS, DOC or PPT)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I suggest you to open XLS, DOC, XML or PPT file formats in the latest Microsoft office application available.

To open the XLS, DOC, XML or PPT file formats in Microsoft office as default program follow these steps below:

• Type Default programs in the search bar on Windows 10.
    • Associate a file type or protocol with a program under
      Choose the program that Windows use by default in the Default Program
      Window.
    • Select the .xml file type in the Associate a file type or protocol with a program
      Window and click on Ok.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls

Convert Video

Hello Jim,

We would like to know more information regarding on converting a video. Kindly provide the following information:

• What is the file type of the video that you want to convert?
    • Is it a downloaded video that you want to convert with HTML suffix or it is an uploaded file?
    • Are you encountering any issue upon converting a video? Do you get any error messages or code that cause the issue?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls

1. My all file[ pic,video,ppt,word ]are converted into xls - Similar Threads - file pic video

2. Microsoft Edge PDF, a recent problem, when converting from word or ppt the PDF file is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge PDF, a recent problem, when converting from word or ppt the PDF file is...: When I'm converting from Word or ppt to PDF the converted file has missing content : smartart and in a ppt. file the text. In other parts of the same PDF Smartart content appears fine. In image only the heading is appearing - there should be a smartart process flow. I had to...
  3. Microsoft Edge PDF, a recent problem, when converting from word or ppt the PDF file is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge PDF, a recent problem, when converting from word or ppt the PDF file is...: When I'm converting from Word or ppt to PDF the converted file has missing content : smartart and in a ppt. file the text. In other parts of the same PDF Smartart content appears fine. In image only the heading is appearing - there should be a smartart process flow. I had to...
  4. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word and ppt files not readable anymore: Bonjour,I have problems with Microsoft office files .Text are no more readable and i can't write a readable text anymore pictures belowStyle of Font are deleted.I can't detect the virus with any of anti-virus. I use Windows defender for now.Windows 10 Professionnel Any help...
  5. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word and ppt files not readable anymore: Bonjour,I have problems with Microsoft office files .Text are no more readable and i can't write a readable text anymore pictures belowStyle of Font are deleted.I can't detect the virus with any of anti-virus. I use Windows defender for now.Windows 10 Professionnel Any help...
  6. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. All my pics and videos disappeared

All my pics and videos disappeared: I don't know the specific date but some time between July 20th and 28th they all disappeared. I haven't deleted anything myself so I don't know what could have happened. This only thing of note that happened in that time period was a display driver update and the KB5003537...
  8. xls files

xls files: Good Day I am working from home so I transferred all documenttion from my Work Computer to a Usb but when I try to open it shows as a xls file and not exe. I eventually got it open from my Computer but when I email the documents they can't open it Please assist urgently...
  9. WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...

WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...: Hi! Since I bought the Microsoft Surface coming with Windows 10S in October 2018 I can't send Microsoft Word documents or Powerpoint presentations via the WhatsApp Desktop App anymore. They are automatically converted into zips despite containing not even 1MB of data. As...
  10. XLS Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XLS Converter: We have migrated to Office 365. One problem is that the online office will not open .xls files. Many of our vendors still use it. I need a way to convert them to .xlsx so O365 can open them. We don't want to use an online service because we are worried about data mining...