Windows 10: My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...

Discus and support My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? any way to get my data back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by umermussadiq, Jun 5, 2019.

1. My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...

My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..???

any way to get my data back

:)

umermussadiq, Jun 5, 2019

2. Ransomeware dotmap files

Hello, I need help 'cause my PC was attacked by .dotmap ransomware and the extension file types of my files have been changed into .dotmap instead of e.g: ThisDocument.docx into ThisDocument.docx.dotmap.

I need help to recover my files from being encrypted.

My computer have been freed from malware(s) and ransomeware(s). But the files are still on .dotmap extensions.

What can I do? and what should I do?

I already installed Malware bytes and Hitman Pro(trial 30 days).

My Windows Defender is up-to-date before the ransomeware attacked.

Please, I need to recover my files...

My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for... 2ac0055d-4079-4c9f-a64d-f87412839944?upload=true.png

iTech.Harvey, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Ransomeware dotmap files

Thank you for your concern... I did reset my PC a while ago, but the files that have been damaged are still here 'cause I'm hoping to restore my files from being encrypted/corrupted.

I used the Windows script shell and tested a file with .dotmap, and the problem is still the same but it says that the file is unreadable. corrupted.

iTech.Harvey, Jun 5, 2019
  4. My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...

Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...

1. My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for... - Similar Threads - files encrypted DOTMAP

2. Ransomeware dotmap files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ransomeware dotmap files: Hello, I need help 'cause my PC was attacked by .dotmap ransomware and the extension file types of my files have been changed into .dotmap instead of e.g: ThisDocument.docx into ThisDocument.docx.dotmap. I need help to recover my files from being encrypted. My computer...
  3. A malware program has encrypted my files into an extention named VDUGWODY and I was...

A malware program has encrypted my files into an extention named VDUGWODY and I was...: I do not know where I picked this up, but some malware program has left a large portion of my laptop encrypted. I will paste the message it has left behind in a txt document. VDUGWODY-MANUAL.txt ---= GANDCRAB V5.2 =--- ***********************UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES...
  4. All my files ENCRYPTED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my files ENCRYPTED: hi I found all my fiIes ENCRYPTED . ..then ifound text in all folder saying that """---------------------------------------------- ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED ----------------------------------------------- Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files...
  5. I WANT MY FILES BACK!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I WANT MY FILES BACK!: All my files and folders were saved to Onedrive. I want them saved to my PC. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-files-back/4b1d5eaa-c40b-4002-bc7a-84bd8015d3dd
  6. ALL FILE NAMES EXTENTION ON MY LAPTOP CHANGED TO .OWACFM

ALL FILE NAMES EXTENTION ON MY LAPTOP CHANGED TO .OWACFM: I need a solution to this problem scanning for virus is not helping all the files have this extention eg:- bedroom.dwg.owacfm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-file-names-extention-on-my-laptop-changed-to/6db6dd31-f23a-4487-a399-69f6454f71e2"
  7. my files are encrypted!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my files are encrypted!!!!: i go to open any of my files on my computer and everything is encryptid??? smh?? please help! thanks this computer is new I have a bunch of files saved in it and like my one drive and three of my iPhone backed up.... my girlfriend had a SanDisk usb thumb drive and I put it...
  8. lost all my email extentions

in Browsers and Email
    lost all my email extentions: Did an update for my windows defender today and upon completion went to check emails and my three outlets are all gone .. rebooted windows 10 laptop and upon completion email is still gone .. I don;t mean the emaisl themselves but the actual extension like gmail and pop3...
  9. Windows 10 Asking Me To Back Up My File Encryption Key But...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Asking Me To Back Up My File Encryption Key But...: Hey folks, Today, all of a sudden, a notification prompt appeared and Windows 10 asked me to back up my file encryption key. (I'm on W10 pro with the latest stable update) I was pretty sure I haven't used any kind of encryption in my life. I googled for a while, but...
  10. Encrypt My All Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Encrypt My All Files: Hi All i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it? 22046