Windows 10: my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,

Discus and support my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when trying to scan from printer to computer I receive message that it does not recognize computer, I have tried to enable scanner to computer as was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nursey, Jan 8, 2019.

1. nursey Win User

my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,

when trying to scan from printer to computer I receive message that it does not recognize computer, I have tried to enable scanner to computer as was suggested but do not have that option. I can scan from my computer with no problem.

:)

nursey, Jan 8, 2019

2. Scanner not being recognized by PC after working fine

I went to scan a document I signed and the HP Officejet printer did not recognize the computer. It had just printed said document sans signature from said computer.

I then tried to initiate scan from the computer to the printer. It was unable to recognize the scanner. Even though when I went to devices, there the printer/scanner is listed as ready to print/scan. I am at a loss.

Thankyou in advance for any suggestions.

Fred

FredHammondWW, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Recognizing printer

The printer is an HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer. I tried your method 2 and the printer is not listed by name. Only printers. When I click on printers, a sub opens that is unknown device. The only changes made to my computer recently is I had
    a computer store remove some viruses.

TruemanHurley, Jan 8, 2019
  4. my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,

Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,

1. my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer, - Similar Threads - officejet 4630 printer

2. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  3. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  4. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  6. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  7. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.: This a little difficult to explain! My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC. Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP Solution Center which was available until Monday Jan 4th 2021* which enabled me to Scan. When I try to open the Solution...
  8. All in One printer /scanner

All in One printer /scanner: Ihave an Epson All in One printer scanner that is installed on my pc correctly and i am able to print anything just fine . However Windows is not recognising my scanner at all . Any suggestions ?...
  9. HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing": My printer was working well, the one day it stopped. Going through troubleshoot, states driver not installed or was deleted? When I check the printers devices, the printer is there, but cannot select it to make it my default printer and when I try to add a printer, it does...
  10. My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer

My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer: My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer says cartrage error and I've removed the cartrages many times and still does the same thing! what can I do to fix it?...