Windows 10: My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed

Discus and support My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to download app in Microsoft store but it couldn't open, and wanted to contact help and it came out by itself just like before. it looks like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by chikachan1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed

I wanted to download app in Microsoft store but it couldn't open, and wanted to contact help and it came out by itself just like before. it looks like my account can't open microsoft products other than microsoft office,

I've tried everything suggested in the FAQ but still can't and lastly he said contact for help but I can't open the microsoft app to contact them, help me please

:)

chikachan1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Start Menu opens and closes suddenly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to make your start menu work and check if it helps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following 2 commands in the Powershell prompt:
      • $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifestand press Enter.
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"}and press Enter.
    • Close the Powershell window.
    • Reboot.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further queries, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 2, 2020
  4. My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed

Mail app opens and then closes

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I suggest you to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps issue and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, then follow the below steps.

You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail app form the Windows store.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed

1. My all Microsoft app did not open and suddenly closed - Similar Threads - Microsoft app did

2. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  3. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  4. Close all open apps at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close all open apps at once: I want to close all application at once. How can I do that in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/242847cb-a705-449e-92cf-2e273d1c0782
  5. Close all open apps at once

Close all open apps at once: I want to close all application at once. How can I do that in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/242847cb-a705-449e-92cf-2e273d1c0782
  6. Close all open apps at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close all open apps at once: Is it possible to close all open app at the same time in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/d0354d73-317a-444d-903d-bf037861fb75
  7. Close all open apps at once

Close all open apps at once: Is it possible to close all open app at the same time in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/d0354d73-317a-444d-903d-bf037861fb75
  8. microsoft apps suddenly wont open

microsoft apps suddenly wont open: microsoft photos , paint 3D and maps all suddenly started sending me a ...this app can't open message today. Don't know why or what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-suddenly-wont-open/9d7125d6-33e1-4ad9-9a8a-2172434280ef
  9. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...
  10. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...